How I made a difference at work
- V&A GETS ACCREDITED FOR TRAINING SCHEME. // People Management;10/16/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p11
The article reports that the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) has become the first British museum to have its in-house training programme nationally accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). The museum's development programme for assistant curators has been running for 10...
- ATSUKO KUDO DRESS. // Ornament;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p3
An image of a Atsuko Kudo dress from the exhibition "Ballgowns" at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, England is presented.
- V&A identity examined in podcast series. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);7/22/2013, p3
The article reports that a series of podcasts will be launched by the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England, to tell its behind-the-scenes stories.
- Editorial. Schittich, Christian // Detail (English Edition);Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p116
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the March 1, 2012 issue on topics including curved shell structure made up of thin plywood sheets and the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- VICTORIA & ALBERT MUSEUM. // Design Week;Jan2010 Hot 50 Supplement, p18
The article reports on the success of the London Design Festival in collaboration with Victoria and Albert Museum which was held in Sackler Centre in London England.
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II. // Selvedge;May/Jun2012, Issue 46, p83
The article announces a competition with a prize from the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, England.
- Bid to save Napoleonic medal cabinet. // Coin News;Jun2014, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the urgent appeal by the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England to raise funds in order to save the rare French Napolionic Empire medal cabinet from being exported abroad after July 2014.
- â€¦and gets its furniture in order. Swengley, Nicole // Art Newspaper;May2011, Issue 224, p18
The article reports on the move by the London, England-based Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) to build a 577 square meters (sq. m.) space that will house the museum's furniture collection.
- REFURBISHED V&A CERAMIC GALLERIES. Wilson, Ian // Craft Arts International;2010, Issue 79, p81
A review is offered for the refurbished Victoria and Albert Museum located in London, England.