- 10 Traits of the Servant Leader. // Priest;Dec2016, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p43
The article reports on several factors for communicators and parish leaders, according to Robert Greenleaf of the non-profit organization Center for Servant Leadership, which include listening, awareness, and commitment to the growth of people.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP: A JOURNEY INTO THE NATURE OF LEGITIMATE POWER AND GREATNESS (Book Review). Richardson, Barrie // Business Horizons;Jun79, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p91
Reviews the book 'Servant Leadership: A Journey Into the Nature of Legitimate Power and Greatness,' by Robert K. Greenleaf.
- Serve the servants. Arkin, Anat // People Management;12/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p30
The article reports on the servant leadership principle, developed by Robert K. Greenleaf. He developed the concept after a long career in management development at AT&T. Over the past 30 years his ideas have become so influential in the U.S. that the Robert K. Greenleaf Center in Indianapolis,...
- Five Necessary Attitudes of a Servant Leader. Boone, Larry W.; Makhani, Sanya // Review of Business;Winter2012/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p83
Executive Summary. Since the "servant leadership" concept was introduced by Robert K. Greenleaf in 1970, this style has been adopted by many successful leaders in a variety of contexts. Is the servant leadership style right for you? This article helps to answer that question for many leaders who...
- Refreshing Your Philosophy of Servant Leadership as a Christian Librarian. Olson, Nancy J. // Christian Librarian;2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p48
The article discusses servant leadership from the perspective of a Christian librarian. In an essay written by author Robert Greenleaf, servant leadership was defined as a person's act of wanting to serve. Servant leaders believe that their responsibility is a calling from God that requires...
- Servant Leadership. Spears, Larry C. // Leadership Excellence Essentials;May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p20
The article discusses the ten characteristics that contribute to servant leadership. According to retired AT&T executive Robert K. Greenleaf, servant leadership begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve. The characteristics identified include listening; empathy; healing of...
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP (Book Review). Langan, John // Theological Studies;Mar78, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p189
Reviews the book 'Servant Leadership,' by Robert K. Greenleaf.
- Servant Leadership (Book). Teo, Wesley K.H. // Library Journal;8/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p1655
Reviews the book 'Servant Leadership: A Journey Into the Nature of Legitimate Power and Greatness,' by Robert Greenleaf.
- The Church can learn from 'servant leadership'. Byron, William J. // Pastoral Review;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p34
No abstract available.