- Legoland, where business is child's play. Shenker, I. // Smithsonian;Jun88, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p120
History of the block toy known as Lego, which was originally launched in Billund, Denmark in 1949; Description of Legoland Park, a rural theme park that is Denmark's biggest tourist attraction other than Copenhagen; How the park was constructed; Ownership and managership of Lego.
- What a lot of Lego bricks! // Park World;Apr2014, p16
The article discusses the installation of the Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter, noted to be the world's largest Lego model, at Legoland Deutschland in Bavaria, Germany.
- Land of Legos. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;12/5/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 10/11, p3
The article reports on the opening of the Legoland amusement park in Winter Haven, Florida in 2011.
- Land of Lego. // In Britain;Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
Features the Legoland Park in Windsor, England. Admission prices.
- Pirates made of Lego. // Travel Daily;4/19/2012, p8
The article reports that the Legoland theme park will open its attraction called Pirate Island which features several interactive attractions and rides in California.
- Spring cleanup at Legoland Park. // National Geographic World;Nov89, Issue 171, p4
Describes spring cleanup time at Legoland Park, a theme park made up lego blocks located in the town of Billund in Denmark. Legoland Park opened in 1968 to accommodate curious tourists wanting to tour the Billund factory that produces Lego blocks; History and background on Lego blocks; Methods...
- Lego land coming to Carlsbad. // Travel Agent;1/17/94, Vol. 269 Issue 10, California p8
Reports on Lego World's selection of Carlsbad for its 800-acre, $750 million Lego Family Park. Master plan for the American Lego Family Park; Story of Carlsbad's selection by Lego World; Estimate of Lego's economic impact on the city; The Neighbors Against the Invasion of Lego (NAIL) and the...
- Lego Presidents. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;9/9/2005, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on a model of South Dakota's Mount Rushmore made of Lego bricks at the Legoland amusement park in Denmark. Number of bricks used to create the sculpture.
- PICTURE THIS. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;12/5/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 10/11, p3
The article highlights children flocking to Miniland U.S.A., one of the chief attractions of the Legoland amusement park in Winter Haven, Florida, which showcases miniature versions of U.S. cities built from Lego blocks.