Coaching makes lay-offs run smoothly at McLaren
- McLaren's rough ride. Knutson, Dan // Australian Auto Action;7/3/2014, Issue 1598, p13
The article reports that the British Formula One team McLaren Racing Ltd. won the race for the last time in 2008.
- BRAIN TEASERS. // Australian Auto Action;7/3/2014, Issue 1598, p17
Several questions related to the motorspotrs are presented including the number of different engine suppliers British car race team McLaren Racing Ltd. has in Formula 1, first Australian to win the British Touring Car Championship and who drove the Peugeot 208 T16 at Goodwood in 2013.
- PÃ©rez praises latest McLaren after first test. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/13/2013, p5
The article discusses a Mexican racing driver Sergio PÃ©rez's acclamation of a British Formula One team Mclaren's MP4-28.
- Moving on up. Knutson, Dan // Australian Auto Action;4/3/2014, p7
The article reports on the decision of McLaren Racing Ltd. racing team not to match its Melbourne, Victoria race in Malaysia for they need to improve the strengths of their car.
- McLaren P1 for Geneva. // Auto Express;1/30/2013, Issue 1253, p24
The article offers brief information on the hybrid P1 hypercar from McLarren Racing Ltd.
- McLaren axes 12C after 650S success. Prior, Matt // Autocar;4/9/2014, Vol. 280 Issue 6094, p21
The article reports that Woking, England-based car manufacturer McLaren will end production of 12C supercar following the success of 65OS model.
- McLaren shows off special 650S. // Autocar;5/7/2014, Vol. 280 Issue 6098, p21
The article offers information on the showcase of some customisation options of 650S supercar from McLaren.
- McLaren wins, Montermini takes title. Evans, Ben // Autosport;10/10/2013, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p57
The article discusses the International GT Open (sports-car racing) whare of Andrea Montermini of McLaren Racing Limited (formula one team) owned the title.
- McLaren seeks the key. D. K. // Australian Auto Action;2/23/2011, Issue 1429, p9
The article reports that performance of Mclaren Racing Ltd.'s car MP4-26 is being hampered due to mechanical issues and lack of new parts.