Job satisfaction rises as workers 'grin and bear it.'
- Online poll. // Human Resources (09648380);May2008, p7
The article presents an online poll on the impact of signing the skills pledge to the skill crisis in Great Britain. According to the author, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has stated that there are only 13% of the organizations have signed the skills pledge. Meanwhile,...
- barometer results. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p46
The article presents the results of two public opinion polls. In one survey, it is asked whether members of extremist political parties be banned from joining the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). To this, 53% of the respondents reply in the affirmative, and 47% in the...
- NEWS BAROMETER. // Personnel Today;2/10/2004, p3
This article presents results of a public opinion poll conducted by "Personnel Today," on the question of fair treatment meted out to graduates by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CPID) in Great Britain. A majority of 78 percent respondents were found to be of the view that...
- ONLINE POLL CALL. // People Management;12/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p47
The article calls for the participation of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) members for an online poll to be conducted in Great Britain. The poll will tackle issues including the shift from training to learning and the effectiveness, importance and relevance of traditional...
- How to…make flexible working work. Clarke, Rebecca // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p48
This article discusses a study on the benefits of flexible work. Conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain, the research revealed that employees who work flexibly tend to be more emotionally engaged, more satisfied with work, more likely to speak...
- Job satisfaction plunges in recession, says CIPD. Churchard, Claire // People Management;11/5/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p9
The article discusses the results of a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) research regarding the job satisfaction of workers in Great Britain. The CIPD survey found that its index of job satisfaction had decreased from a score of 46 to 37 and staff were twice as likely to...
- Surprise hike in employee satisfaction, finds CIPD. // People Management;12/9/2010, p7
The article reports on the increase in job satisfaction in Great Britain during the autumn of 2010, based on a quarterly survey entitled "Employment Outlook" of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- High levels of job satisfaction among London's social workers, survey finds. Leason, Katie // Community Care;6/20/2002, Issue 1427, p18
Reports on the job satisfaction level of social workers in London, England. Public opinion poll conducted by Unison on the job satisfaction of social workers; Factors that make social workers satisfied in their job; Other findings of the survey.
- How's Work? // American Enterprise;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p62
Presents the results of an opinion poll conducted in the United States (U.S.) regarding the job satisfaction of workers in the country.