Pilot Study of Providing Online Care in a Primary Care Setting
- Electronic prescribing in the ambulatory care setting. Figge, Helen // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/1/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the electronic health record (EHR) systems that feature electronic prescribing capabilities for ambulatory medical care. It explores the adoption and use of EHR systems to address errors of prescription in the ambulatory care setting. It notes that studies indicate that...
- MedicineNet.com. // Medicine on the Net;Jun2013, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
The article reviews the healthcare publishing Web site, availabe at www.medicinenet.com.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION. // Medical Economics;8/10/2012, Vol. 89 Issue 15, p53
The article presents online resources related to primary care in the U.S.
- Remedy for medical info overload. // New Zealand Doctor;5/5/2010, p40
The article reviews the web site Univadis, located at www.univadis.co.uk, an internet portal for primary care.
- MORE BELLS AND WHISTLES: INTRODUCING THE RECENTLY REVAMPED NAPCRG WEB SITE. Wallace, Lorraine S. // Annals of Family Medicine;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p472
The article reviews the website http://www.napcrg.org from the North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG).
- CPD learning site launched. // Practice Nurse;7/23/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p7
The article reviews the web site Primary Care Learning Hub located at http://primarycarelearninghub.hfac.keele.ac.uk/cpd/Default.aspx.
- 'Real stuff' rather than flying pigs. Wilcox, Jon // New Zealand Doctor;7/18/2012, p25
The article reviews the web site, www.primaryoptions.co.nz., of the Primary Options for Acute Care projects of Auckland, New Zealand.
- General practice guide. // Practice Nurse;4/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p8
The article reviews the web site launched by the National Primary Care Research and Development Centre in collaboration with the Primary Care Group of Swansea University's School of Medicine in Wales, available at www.YourGuidetoGeneralPractice.org.uk.
- Googling children's health: reliability of medical advice on the internet. Paul Scullard // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Aug2010, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p580
AIM: To assess the reliability and accuracy of medical advice, over a range of types of websites, found using the Google search engine, thus simulating a patient's experience. DESIGN: Advice was sought for five common paediatric questions using the Google search engine. The first 100 results of...