Older Consumers May Be Worth Marketers' Dollar, Nielsen Says
- Raleigh-Durham newest Nielsen market. // Electronic Media;11/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p48
Announces the addition of Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina to the Nielsen list of cities getting metered market service in 1998.
- Introduction. // Demographic Ageing & Employment in China;2010, Issue 57, p1
An introduction to Employment Working Paper No. 57, "Demographic Ageing and Employment in China" is presented which looks into the role of population ageing in China's demographic transition, the overall trends and the impact of labour market outcomes for older people, and what is being done by...
- Seoul. // AirGuide Business;1/18/2010, p10
The article reports on a survey conducted by international market research firm AC Nielsen ORG MARG concerning the most popular places that foreign tourists often visit.
- Hispanic market. // ASTA Network Magazine;Winter2012/2013, p36
The article reveals that a report released in February 2012 by Nielsen forecasts the purchasing power of the Hispanic market in the U.S. will increase from 1 trillion U.S. dollars in 2012 to 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars by 2015.
- Research cultures are different in Mexico, Canada. Honomichl, Jack // Marketing News;5/10/93, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p12
Expresses opinion on the nature of research practices in Mexico and Canada as the pending North American Free Trade Agreement focuses on the countries' marketing research sectors. Description of Mexico's marketing research community; Reputation of the Mexican subsidiary of Nielsen Marketing...
- The Metrics System. Fattah, Hassan // Brandweek;11/13/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p106
Focuses on Web advertising measurement in the United States. Role of Web advertising measurement on company promotional spending; Implications of Web metrics; Information on the Web measurement surveys of Nielsen NetRatings and @Plan.
- Catalina, Nielsen Are Teaming Up. // MMR;1/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p127
The article reports on the move of Nielsen Co. and Catalina Marketing Corp to come up a joint venture called Nielsen Catalina Ventures that aims to create the next generation of precision media solutions and return on investment (ROI) measurement tools.
- Nielsen Begins Expansion Phase. // Official Board Markets;6/23/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 25, p11
The article offers information on the Pioneering Research for an In-Store Metric (PRISM) established by Nielsen Co. and In-Store Marketing Institute in the U.S. The research aims to conduct an evaluation concerning the size and compositions of customers for in-store marketing media. It states...
- Implications for marketers. // Market: Europe;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the concern in European Union countries over falling birth rates and a rapidly aging population. The Economic Policy Committee predicts that Europe will go from having four people of working age for every senior citizen to a ratio of two to one by 2050. The situation is...