State Street loses 8 executives from unit
- Fresno County to Monitor State Street. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;7/19/2010, p4
The article focuses on how organizational changes at State Street prompted the Fresno County Employees' Retirement Association (FCERA) to place the firm on its watch list for a securities lending account. According to Roberto Pena, administrator at the plan, the recommendation to place the firm...
- Second High-Level Exit from State Street Raising Eyebrows . Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;3/13/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 49, p3
Reports the resignation of Ronald L. O'Kelley, chief financial officer at State Street Corp. in the U.S. Career highlights; Attainments and achievements in the management at State Street; Issues on the replacement of the vacant position deployed by O'Kelley.
- Fresh Ink. // U.S. Banker;Feb2010, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p11
The article offers news briefs related financial transactions among various companies, including the purchase of Intesa Sanpaolo's securities-services business by State Street Corp, the 400 million-dollar investment by Badger Capital on Anchor BanCorp Wisconsin, and the loss sharing deal between...
- State Street revs up real-time global trading system for institutions. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;11/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 227, p20
Reports on State Street Corp.'s development of Global Link, a real-time trading system for institutional investors. Company description; Purpose of the company's strategy; Advantages of the real-time information delivered by the system for banks; Other services currently being developed by...
- State St. plans separate bank for Europe. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;4/30/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 81, p34
Reports on plans by State Street Corporation to open a separate bank for its European operations. Information on the benefits of this move; Comments from Stanley Shelton, executive vice president for financial markets; Where the bank will be located; Who will head the European bank.
- State St. looks abroad for asset management growth. Kimelman, John // American Banker;5/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 86, p18
Presents information on the State Street Corporation and their fast growing global asset management business. Information on the company; What plans the company has; Reference to Nicholas Lopardo, Chairman of the company; Indication of the directives he gave his employees; Identification of the...
- State Street to launch automated bond trading system. Power, Carol // American Banker;6/1/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 102, p23
Announces the launching of an automated bond trading system by State Street Corporation called `Bond Connect.' Details on the system; Background information on States Street; Comments from Wallace Johnston, senior vice president, State Street Information Partnerships.
- New York State Teachers' Enrolls State Street. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the hiring of the State Street Corp. to provide domestic custody and securities lending services to the New York State Teachers' Retirement System in 2001.
- State Street forms alliances in South Africa, China. Kraus, James R.; Ring, Niamh // American Banker;12/9/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 235, p15
Reports that State Street Corporation has increased the price of its international expansion with initiatives in South Africa and China. Plans of banking groups to share development additional products; Introduction of a joint venture by State Street.