- IN THE WORDS OF MAHATMA GHANDI. // Canada & the World Backgrounder;Mar2009, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p16
The article presents quotes from Mahatma Gandhi, a political and spiritual leader during India's struggle with Great Britain for independence, including a quote judging one's being, religion, and a quote promoting non-violent activism.
- Gandhi's Actual Words. // Hinduism Today;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the misquotations of Mohandas K. Gandhi words, in which he said in an article in "Harijan" in 1940 that his articles suffered from condensation to make them yield on meaning he do not intent to deliver.
- SIMPLE COUNTRY PLEASURES. // Country Living;Aug2008, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p144
The article presents a quote from Indian nationalist leader Mohandas Gandhi on leading a balanced life.
- FAITH. SANTAYANA, GEORGE // World's Best Poetry, Volume 4, The Higher Life;1/1/1904, p90
The poem "Faith," by George Santayana, is presented. First Line: O world, thou choosest not the better part! Last Line: Unto the thinking of the thought divine.
- QUOTES & QUIPS. // Hinduism Today;Jan-Mar2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p14
The article presents quotes from Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa about acquiring love for God's Lotus Feet, Mahatma Gandhi about being prepared to die for a cause, and Swami Chinmayananda believing that silence is the highest form of grace.
- IDLE THOUGHT. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/18/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p8
The article presents a quote from Mohandas K. Gandhi regarding principle and honesty.
- Ends & Means. // Time;3/6/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p57
The article presents some reflections of philosopher George Santayana on the spirit of Harvard University.
- Faith. Santayana, George // Collected Classic Poems, Pope to Sterling;2012, p1
The poem "Faith" by George Santayana is presented. First Line: O World, thou choosest not the better part! Last Line: Unto the thinking of the thought divine.
- QUOTES & QUIPS:You are God. I am God. Only one. You cannot separate me from you. // Hinduism Today;Apr-Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p20
The article presents quotes from Indian freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi on civilization of India, Self-Realisation Fellowship founder Paramahansa Yogananda on social divisions, and Indian spiritual leader Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa on directing mind towards God.