- Magical algorithms for matching markets: Lloyd Shapley and Alvin Roth - Nobel Laureates in Economic Sciences (2012). Narahari, Y. // Current Science (00113891);11/10/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p983
The article announces that the game theorists, Alvin E. Roth from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Lloyd S. Shapley from the University of California, Los Angeles in California have won the SverigesRiksbank Prize in Economic Sciences.
- Voila! The Matchmaker! Sushma // Education Insider;Feb2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to an interview with Alvin Roth, Nobel Laureate in Economics, in a previous issue.
- The Nobel Prize for Economics to Alvin E.Roth and Lloyd S.Shapley. Fragnelli, Vito // AUCO Czech Economic Review;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p266
The article offers the author's insights regarding the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel for 2012 from the Royal Swedish Academy of Science to Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley for their research on the theory of stable allocation. The author states that...
- Game-Theoretic Models of Bargaining (Book). Cross, John G. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct87, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p147
Reviews the book "Game-Theoretic Models of Bargaining," edited by Alvin E. Roth.
- Laboratory Experimentation in Economics: Six Points of View. Davis, Jon S.; Hopkins, Debra // Journal of the American Taxation Association;Fall89, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p134
Reviews the book "Laboratory Experimentation in Economics: Six Points of View," edited by Alvin E. Roth.
- Laboratory Experimentation in Economics: Six Points of View. Van Witteloostuijn, Arjen // De Economist (0013-063X);Oct1989, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p378
The article reviews the book "Laboratory Experimentation in Economics: Six Points of View," edited by Alvin E. Roth.
- The Handbook of Experimental Economics: A Review Essay. // Behavioral Research in Accounting;1996, Vol. 8, p217
Presents a review essay of the book "The Handbook of Experimental Economics," by John Kagel and Alvin Roth. Role of experiments in economics; Economics or psychology; Highlights of the individual chapters; Experimental work in accounting.
- Who gets what - and why: the new economics of matchmaking and market design. Johnson, Alexandra // Acuity;Oct2015, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p63
No abstract available.
- Who Gets Whatâ€”and Why: The New Economics of Matchmaking and Market Design. // Publishers Weekly;4/20/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 16, p68
No abstract available.