Trust No One
- Pilots step up fight for more sleep time. Marks, Alexandra // Christian Science Monitor;4/4/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 90, p2
Discusses the reaction of airplane pilots to the institution of late-night 15-hour nonstop flights over the North Pole and discusses the outlook for the effects of the flights on the performance of the pilots.
- Interesting shift work. Mueller, Walter // Free Flight;Feb2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of flying an airplane from Chipman to Vegrevile, Canada wherein he had a safe landing.
- Nothing Can Go Wrong... Abend, Les // Flying;Oct2007, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p80
The article relates the author's experiences in flying citing the rules and responsibilities of the pilot.
- OLD JOB NEW JOB. Block, Thomas // Flying;May2002, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p93
Talks about the experience of a pilot in air travel.
- Short Final. Clifford, Gene // AVweb;3/2/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 10a, p9
The article offers information on a mistake that some pilots commit wherein they mention things that could cause fear among passengers.
- FIRST FLIGHT. Nettinga, Stacy // South Dakota Magazine;May/Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p96
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's first experience of flying in an airplane with his father as pilot.
- Caribbean Color. Abend, Les // Flying;Mar2007, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p84
The article features a U.S. pilot's views about the advantages of flying turnarounds to the Caribbean.
- Leaving my Troubles Behind. Abend, Les // Flying;Mar2006, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p104
The article discusses an airline pilot's experience during a two-day trip from La Guardia to Orlando, Florida. The pilot recounts all the difficulties he encountered during this trip.
- Fastest Team Flight Around The World - Swiss Pilots Sets World Record. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p2
The article reports on the record set by Swiss aviator Riccardo Mortara and his crew in their flight around the world in a 1980 Rockwell Sabreliner 65 jet.