Dance Floor Diplomats
- CROSSING CULTURES. S. J. H. // Billboard;12/8/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 44, p74
The article profiles Anjula Acharia-Bath, chief executive officer of popular culture website Desi Hits, which broadcasts Indian and Western pop culture news, as she attempts to create a larger market for Indian film industry (Bollywood) stars in the U.S. and Great Britain.
- DESI BEATS ARE GROWING STRONGER. Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 104, p11
The article features Anjula Acharia-Bath, founder and chief executive officer of the online pop-culture hub Desi Hits! She is now developing fusion entertainment projects with Violator Management artists 50 Cent and LL Cool J, and an eight-part comedy series with IFCtv and former "Saturday Night...
- Anjula Acharia-Bath. HAU, LOUIS // Billboard;9/3/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 31, p14
An interview with Anjula Acharia-Bath, co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of the entertainment and lifestyle website Desi Hits!, is presented. Topics include how she tailors the website's content to reflect her audience, the types of musicians she is looking for to sign to her music...
- DESI HITS! Ugwu, Reggie // Billboard;1/25/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p37
The article features Desi Hits! Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Anjula Acharia-Bath, who has made the firm as a popular one-stop shop for the import and export of pop stars to South Asia as of late January 2014.
- 2 Indian-Americans Named to 'Girl Up' Campaign's Advisory. KULKARNI, BHARGAVI // News India Times;9/12/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 37, p6
The article announces that Indian-Americans Akila Somasegar and Anjula Acharia-Bath are included in the advisory council of the "Girl Up" campaign of United Nations Foundation.
- "Working with talent like Priyanka Chopra and Lady Gaga has been a blessing". // Indiantelevision.com;11/24/2015, p1
An interview with talent manager Anjula Acharia-Bath on managing the career of Indian actress Priyanka Chopra is presented. Topics include her role and strategy in Priyanka's career, how Priyanka ended up in a series at the television network American Broadcasting Co. (ABC), and the skills that...
- Universal Music unveils Euro e-commerce plan. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);2/10/2000, p10
Reports that Great Britain-based music company Universal Music Group is readying a pan-European Web portal which will pull together its portfolio of artists for online exposure and sales. Technology to be used by the site; Information to be featured by the site.
- Universal's site does Napster one better. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p22
Reports the launching of the Web site of Universal Music Group in the United States. Offer of music, videos and interviews of various artists in the site; Use of the 'Viewing Lounge' section for users to customize a block of video programming; Presentation of parodies of late-night infomercials...
- Getting Inside Info With InsideSessions. // Canadian Musician;May/Jun2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
Features the Web site InsideSessions from Universal Music Group and Penguin Putnam Inc. Names of the creator of the Web site; Key features; Specifications.