GE Shops $275M TLB for Blount
- Blount TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p23
The article reports that a 275 million U.S. dollar term loan B shopped by GE Capital for Blount International traded closer to par after breaking on the secondary and was syndicated at Libor plus 350 basis points, original issue discount of 99 and a 1.5 percent Libor floor.
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.
- GE Shops $200M TL for MedQuist. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p27
The article focuses on a term loan worth 200 million U.S. dollars being arranged by GE Capital for MedQuest.
- CS, GE Shop $405M TLB for Pelican. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p11
The article reports on the 405 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Pelican Products being marketed by Credit Suisse and GE Capital.
- GE Arranges $315M CF for SRAM. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p13
The article reports that GE Capital has been preparing to syndicate a 290 million U.S. dollar term loan for SRAM, a bike parts manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois.
- RadioShack Readies $835M Bank Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of RadioShack Corp., a franchise of electronics retail stores, to launch its term loan facility in 2013 for which it secured financing from lenders led by GE Capital, RBS Citizens and Salus Capital Partners.
- Banks Pull $175M TL for Grede Holdings. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p19
The article reports on the cancellation of the 175-million U.S.-dollar term loan for Grede Holdings by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and GE Capital.
- Price Talk on Help/Systems' $294M in Term Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p8
The article reports that financial services provider GE Capital has set price talk on the 294 million dollars in term loans that Help/Systems, a provider of systems management, security, and business intelligence solutions, is requesting to fund a dividend recapitalization to growth equity firm...
- GE Markets $103M Dividend Recap TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p11
The article reports that the syndication for a 103 million dollar term loan to help Royall & Co. fund a dividend payment to its private equity owners was started by GE Capital, according to Standard & Poor's.