- Deal for Continental's Newark Hub Finally Ready for Takeoff. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30724, p32
Reports on a $379 million Continental Airlines Inc. tax-exempt bond deal being sold through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority. Structure of the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.J. agency's airport deal a success. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p1
Reports on a junk-rated tax-exempt bond sale for Continental Airlines Inc. Concerns over the relative lack of security; Rating of the bonds.
- Investors call junk-rated Continental deal a market yardstick. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;09/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30735, p6
Reports on the tax-exempt bond issued by Continental Airlines Inc. in the United States. Issuance debt by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority; Approach of institutional buyers to high-yield market.
- Continental plans $700 million bond sale for N.J. hub. Hoffman, David; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p1
Reports that Continental Airlines Inc. is planning to issue $700 million of tax-exempt bonds in a negotiated deal through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority. Purpose of the bond issue; Development of the proposal.
- Port deal may clear runway for N.Y., N.J. airport bonds. Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;05/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30638, p4
Reports on two corporate-backed bond issues to pay for improvements at New York City-area airports. American Airlines' expansion of facilities at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport; Continental Airlines' projects at Newark International Airport.
- Fitch Lowers Houston Airport Debt for Continental to B-Minus. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p36
Reports on the downgrading of its ratings on special facilities revenue bonds used to build a new international terminal for Continental Airlines by ratings agency Fitch ratings. Reason for the higher rating of the special facilities bonds; Details of the bonds; Ratings of the bonds by rating...
- S&P Lowers Debt Ratings At Airports. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31648, p1
Standard &Poor's Corp. removed Houston, Texas-based airline Continental Airlines Inc. from CreditWatch on June 2, 2003 and affirmed its outstanding ratings, but lowered the ratings for special facilities revenue bonds backed by the lease payments from the airline at four airports. Bonds affected...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34413, p1
A chart showing negotiated bond sales across the US is presented.
- Merrill: Some Airline Bonds Enjoying a Performance Boost. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32470, p7
The article reports on the positive ratings of some airline-related municipal bonds in the bond market in the U.S. in September 2006, in reference to the data of financial service company Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. The report by Merrill cited bonds sold on behalf of American Airlines Inc. and...