HY Bond, Loan Fund Flows Stay Positive
- Preliminary Data: More Loan Outflows, HY Inflows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p8
The article highlights preliminary data from EPFR Global report that showed the removal of 149 million dollars from loan funds by investors over the four days ending September 21, 2011 and the taking in of 285 million dollars from the high yield bond funds over the same period.
- Investors Take $1.1B Out of Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/16/2014, p1
The article reports that the outflow of leveraged loan funds including exchange-traded funds (ETFs) had totaled $1.1 billion for the week ended June 4, 2014, the largest of which since outflows started in April 2014. It says that ETFs accounted for approximately 8% of $90 million of the fund...
- HY Bonds Funds Take in $1.9B In Wk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/7/2011, p4
The article reports on the 1.9 billion U.S. dollars added by investors into high yield funds for the week ended November 2, 2011.
- Invesco looks for meat and potatoes. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;10/11/99, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p1
Focuses on the investment strategy of Invesco High Yield Fund concerning high yield bonds, with about 45-50% of the company's holdings are in telecommunications.
- Brown Brothers Invests in HY. Fanelli, Christa // High Yield Report;06/12/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p2
Reports on Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.'s launch of a mezzanine fund to invest in high yield securities.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p6
Presents a chart showing the performance of high-yield bond funds between December 31, 2002, and March 26, 2003.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p6
Presents a chart tracking the performance of funds specializing in junk bonds.
- AND FOR THE TRULY YIELD-HUNGRY... Neumeier, Shelley; Teitelbaum, Richard S. // Fortune;5/16/1994, Vol. 129 Issue 10, p32
Provides figures for five junk funds that could pay off for investors. Fidelity Capital & Income; Liberty High-Income Bond A; Northeast Investors Trust; Pimco High-Yield; Vanguard Fixed Income High Yield Corporate; Rationale for each.
- Inflows Turn HY Funds YTD Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/28/2013, p30
The article reports on the increase in junk bond funds in October 2013.