Fairmount TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary
- Fairmount Sells Majority Stake to Private Equity Firm. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep2010, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that Fairmount Minerals Ltd. has sold its 51 percent of privately held shares to the New York-based private equity firm American Securities Capital Partners LP, that created a 75 million dollars revolving fund.
- Banks Talk Price on Fairmount TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p27
The article reports that Barclays, KeyBanc, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and PNC Financial Services Group have established price talk on a 550 million dollar term loan B backing American Securities' acquisition of Fairmount Minerals.
- Private equity firm takes control of Fairmount Minerals. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p1
The article informs that New York-based private equity firm American Securities Capital Partners LP has acquired Fairmount Minerals Ltd. in a leveraged buyout method largely with 700 million dollars in debt. Fairmount chief financial officer Jennifer Deckard states that American Securities paid...
- Fairmount, Novelis Join Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p30
The article discusses plans by Novelis and Fairmount Minerals to reprice their term loans, syndicated in the second half of 2010.
- Fairmount Minerals Revises $1.3B Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/26/2013, p3
The article reports on the downsizing of Fairmount Minerals' first lien term loan B-1 due March 15, 2017 to 250 million dollars from 325 million dollars while raising the six-year first lien term loan B-2 to 960 million dollars from 885 million dollars, as of August 2013.
- Banks Shon Two Buyout Loans. // Bank Loan Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on banks that begun marketing two buyout-related term loan Bs for Fairmount Minerals Ltd. and inVentiv Health Inc. It notes that a bank consortium begun shopping a $525 million term loan for inVentiv which consists of Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit...
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug97, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p172
Profiles Fairmount Minerals company of Chardon, Ohio. Background information on the company; Who it is managed by; Products and services offered by Fairmount Minerals.
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug98, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p128
Presents information on the Fairmount Minerals company. Number of facilities operated by the company; Products and services offered by the company; Reference to the research being conducted by the company for shell sands, low dust abrasives and numerous other specialty products for the metal...
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug95, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p148
Profiles Fairmount Minerals. History; Officers; Capabilities; Domestic facilities; Sales/customer service.