Banks Talk Price on EVERTEC TL
- Banks Set Price Talk on Savvis Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
The article reports that a price talk was established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley on a 550 million dollar term loan for Savvis, a Saint Louis, Missouri-based information technology (IT) company.
- Banks Shop $800M TL for Ascend Performance Materials. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the 800 million dollars term loan of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. and Bank of America Corp. for Houston, Texas-based Ascend Performance Materials. It notes that the deal is one in a string of dividend-related deals wherein it already reached to an approximate 8.8 billion...
- Banks Shop $3B TI for CIT Group. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that a group of bank led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch have begun shopping a three billion term loan to help the CIT Group Inc. refinance its existing debt obligations. Accordingly, giant banks such as Deutsche Bank AG and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. are on the right of the...
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the 3.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Chrysler Group being syndicated by Morgan Stanley, as well as its bond issue. Chrysler has a junk bond deal worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Investors on the loan side of the company see...
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- MS Talks Price on Bowie's $456M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p45
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Morgan Stanley on the term loans amounting to 456 million dollars issued by investing company Bowie Resources in 2013.
- Banks Shop $1.05B TL for Swift Transportation Refi. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p3
The article offers news briefs related to banks in the U.S. in 2010. Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. kicked off a term loan worth of 1.05 billion dollars for Swift Transportation. Bank of America is in the market for a term loan worth of 370 million dollars...
- Banks Shop $800M TL for Ascend Performance Materials. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p17
This article reports on the search for a term loan for Ascend Performance Materials by Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in the U.S. in 2010. The producer of nylon, plastics and synthetic fibers plans to use the proceeds to finance a dividend payment to SK Capital. The company...
- Banks Prep $2.1B Burlington, Petco Dividend Loans. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the 2.1-billion-dollar dividend-related term loans prepared by banks for Burlington Coat Factory Investments Holdings Inc. and Petco Manufacturing Inc. in the U.S. It states that the 1.1-billion-dollar term loan will be used by Petco to fund a dividend payment to private...