More Debt Exchanges May Follow TXU
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p10
Presents statistics for several negotiated bonds offerings in the U.S. market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount for the offerings; Dates for negotiated sales of $5 million bonds; Ratings and maturing dates for the securities; Name of the financial advisors and lead managers.
- Chicago School Authority Delays Expansion of Pending Bond Tender Offer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31820, p3
Focuses on the decision of the Chicago School Finance Authority against extending an invitation to include a 1994 bond issue until it has the results on the current tender. Statement issued by Martin Koldyke, chairman of the authority; Impact of a delay on the 1994 bonds on the savings...
- Chesapeake Goes to Court to Spend Cash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p38
The article reports on the move of U.S. energy firm Chesapeake Energy to settle disputes with some of its bondholders. It mentions that the settlement will affect the income of the company from a junk bond offering that it has released in 2013. According to the author, the company plans to use...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.600% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $8 billion of four-week bills at a 4.600% high yield. Tenders at the high rate are allotted 59.76%. The median yield is about 4.585% while the low yield is about 4.540%. The federal banks have bought about $3,675,056,000 in...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.045% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34367, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $40 billion of four-week bills at a 0.045% high yield, a price of 99.996500.
- Hanger Tendered Offers to Purchase Outstanding Notes. // O&P Business News;7/1/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p53
Reports on the tender offers received by Hanger Orthopedic Group to purchase its principal amount of its senior notes and subordinate notes that are due in 2009. Eligibility to receive the applicable total consideration and applicable tender offer consideration; Conditions on the tender offers;...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/2/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that MQ Associates is offering to purchase all of its outstanding senior discount notes. It is noted that the consideration for each $1,000 in principal amount at maturity of notes tendered and accepted for purchase according to the tender offer will be 107.081% of the...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...