Banks Market Gentiva HY Deal
- Banks Start Road Show for $825M DineEquity Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p7
This article reports on the launch of a road show by Barclays and Goldman Sachs for a junk bond issued by U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2010.
- Banks Launching Roadshow for MEG HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p32
The article discusses the 500 million dollar junk bond offering from MEG Energy which will have a week-long roadshow that will be undertaken by lead underwriter Barclays with BMO Capital Markets, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley.
- Freescale's $750M HY Deal Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p2
The article focuses on the sale of 750 million dollars in Austin, Texas-based Freescale Semiconductor's junk bonds to pay its outstanding senior unsecured notes due 2014 with Barclays being the sole bookrunner.
- Barclays: Earnings Boost HY Outlook. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/18/2014, p29
The article reports that Barclays analyzed that the income of 460 publicly traded companies covered by its index grew by 9 percent in 2nd quarter, driving a positive outlook in the high-yield market.
- Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the roadshow being held by Barclays, JPMorgan and KeyBanc for a 250 million junk bond offering from Park-Ohio Industries.
- Home invasion. Zigmond, Jessica // Modern Healthcare;5/31/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p7
The article reports that procedures at four home-health companies of Gentiva Health Services are being investigated by the U.S. Senate Finance Committee.
- Gentiva poised to cash in on home health care boom. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/16/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p3B
Reports the expansion plans of Gentiva Health Services Inc. in Long Island, New York. Growth of sales in home health care business; Decision of the federal government to change the Medicare payment policy; Impact of selling the hospital and nursing home staffing business to InteliStaf Holdings Inc.
- Kindred bid more hostile? O'Connor, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the increase in the bid for Gentiva Health Services Inc. by Kindered Healthcare in the U.S.
- Gentiva Agrees to Pay $1 Billion to Acquire Odyssey. // Chain Drug Review;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p212
The article reports on the plan of Gentiva Health Services Inc. to purchase Odyssey HealthCare Inc. worth one billion dollars to become the country's largest provider of home health and hospice services in Atlanta, Georgia.