JPMorgan to Shop $270M TLB for Sinclair Television Today
- TV Co.'s $240M TL Debuts Today. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
This article reports on the efforts of JPMorgan to look for commitments on a term loan B deal for Sinclair Television Group.
- Sinclair Broadcasting Plans $1.6B in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p6
The article reports on the plan of U.S. broadcasting firm Sinclair Television Group to release loans amounting to 1.6 billion U.S. dollars. The loans include a revolver fund of 100 million U.S. dollars and a term loan B of 400 million U.S. dollars due in 2018. The income from the sale will be...
- Sinclair Obtains $900M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p27
The article reports on the new term loans obtained by Hunt Valley, Maryland-based Sinclair Television Group. The loans consist of 500 million dollars in new term A loans and 400 million dollars in new term B loans. The money will be used to finance the existing bank credit facility and the...
- Sinclair Television Seeks $280M TLB. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p4
The article reports Sinclair Television's plan to raise 530 million dollars in term loans and revise certain terms of its bank credit facility.
- Sinclair To Launch $350M Add-On. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/13/2015, p8
The article reports on the announcement by the Sinclair Television Group in March 2015 of its plan for a new 350 million U.S. dollars term loan B add-on to refinance existing debt and to finance efforts to amend existing credit facilities.
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.