Price Talk on Ferro Offer at 8%
- Ferro to Price $250M in HY Bonds for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p41
The article unveils the plan of Ferro to launch 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an effort to finance a tender offer and repay its credit facility.
- Ferro Seals $250M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p26
The article reports that junk bonds totaling 250 million U.S. dollars have been sold by Ferro.
- Ferro develops new powder-coating manufacturing process. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec95, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the Powder Coatings Division of Ferro Corp.'s introduction of the VEDOC Advanced Manufacturing Process (VAMP) for the production of powder coatings.
- Ferro casts out stones. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p9
Reports that Ferro Corporation made 500 limited-edition oven stones to send to its customers, as an act of gratitude. Background information on the company; Comments from Lauren Redeker, vice president of Arnold & Company.
- Grand Calumet cleanup. // Chemical Week;10/2/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 37, p32
Reports that Ferro's Keil chemical division has settled claims by the US Department of Justice and the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that the company damaged wetlands and contaminated sediments of the Grand Calumet River in Northwest Indiana.
- Ferro expands colorants business. Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;4/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 16, p24
Reports on Ferro Crop.'s plant to improve its access to regional plastic colorants markets by establishing satellite manufacturing plants throughout the United States. Support of the satellite facilities in small-order specialty markets; Access of the solid colorants business to the South...
- Ferro expands. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun93, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p19
Announces the expansion of liquid-color manufacturing capacity of Ferro Corp.'s Plastic Colorants and Dispersions Division to its Plymouth, Indiana plant. Other plants making liquid color; Ferro's Liquid Coatings Business.
- Ferro's Plymouth facility ISO 9002 certified. // Products Finishing;Mar97, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p14
Reports that the Plymouth, Indiana, manufacturing facility of Ferro Corporation's Liquid Coatings and Dispensers Division, has been awarded International Standards Organization (ISO) 9002 certification.
- Ferro to expand coatings plant. // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the plan of Ferro's liquid coatings and dispersions division to expand its plant in Plymouth, Indiana. Consolidations planned; Start schedule.