Jefferies Spices Up Bourland & Leverich TL
- Jefferies to Shop $125M TL for Bourland & Leverich. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p37
The article unveils the plan of Jefferies to market a 125 million U.S. dollar term loan for oil and gas equipment manufacturer Bourland & Leverich Supply Co.
- Bourland & Leverich Changes Ownership. // Supply House Times;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that the managements of several companies including Edgen Murray Corp., Jeffries Capital Partners, and Bourland & Leverich Inc. have formed an ownership group regarding the acquisition of the assets of Pampa, Texas-based Bourland & Leverich Supply Co.
- RBC, Jefferies Sweeten PSC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p29
The article reports that the coupon and original issue discount (OID) on a 175 million dollar term loan B backing Lindsay Goldberg's acquisition of PSC were increased by RBC Capital and Jefferies.
- Jefferies Shops National Surgical TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p1
This article reports on the search for a term loan by Jefferies to back the buyout of National Surgical Hospitals by Irving Place Capital in 2011.
- Jefferies Preps $160M TL for Playboy. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p36
This article reports on a term loan arranged by Jefferies for Playboy Enterprises in 2011.
- Banks Shop Cov-Lite Loan for NuSil. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Jefferies and Credit Suisse have launched a syndication of a covenant-lite term loan worth 295 million U.S. dollars to support the New Mountain Capital's acquisition of NuSil Technology.
- Jefferies Cuts Coupon on Surgery Center's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p29
The article focuses on Jefferies' revision of the 240-million U.S.-dollar worth of million term loan backing Surgery Center Holdings' purchase of NovaMed.
- Price Talk on Blue Coat's $675M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p36
The article reports on a price talk set by investment bank Jefferies on the term loan of Internet security provider Blue Coat System amounting to 675 million U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- Banks Roll the Dice With HSP Gaming Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p11
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Jefferies are looking for a credit facility worth 180 million U.S. dollars for HSP Gaming. The proceeds will be used to establish the SugarHouse Casino north of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Within the facility are a 150 million U.S. dollars term loan, a...