Borgata Prices $800M in Two-Part Deal
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p8
Reports on high-yield bond activities by companies in the United States as of June 2000.
- Europe Gets a Deal at Last, US Gets Six. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p2
Features companies issuing junk bonds, as of December 3, 2001.
- Resurgent junk bonds a pricey credit for many. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;12/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 236, p21
Reports that junk bonds remain an expensive source of credit for many companies in the United States. Financing options preferred by noninvestment grade companies; Investments in high-yield mutual funds; Concerns over the lack of commitment market makers.
- Fallen Angels Warm to European High Yield for Refinancing. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p3
Reports on an increase in high-yield bond supply coming in the form of fallen angel refinancings in Europe during the first few months of 2003.
- Europeans experiment with new investment tools. S.R. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p1
Reports on how some European investors in the junk bond market are using credit risk models to predict companies' default probabilities. Functions of credit risk management technology software; United States investors' mistrust for credit risk models; Bank of Montreal investor Sadhana Valia's...
- NorthPoint may tap high yield market. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Reports that NorthPoint Communications is expected to introduce its a high yield offering to help finance its expansion plans.