Chesapeake Energy Plans $1.6B HY Deal
- Chesapeake Hits Market with $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on Chesapeake Energy's junk bond issue worth 1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chesapeake Energy Selling $3B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p27
The article discusses the 3 billion dollars in high yield bonds being offered by Chesapeake Energy in April 2014, the proceeds of which will be used to refinance its debt.
- US Watches Primary, Europe Active. // High Yield Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports developments in high yield junk bond market in the U.S. and Europe as of March 2002. Negotiation on the Chesapeake Energy's bond; Equity of WCI Communities; Details on the high yield default rate in Europe.
- Three Issuers Price $4.25B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
The article examines high yield bond issues by Ally Financial, Avaya and Chesapeake Energy.
- Three Companies Tapping HY Market For $950M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p10
The article unveils the plan of three companies to issue a total of 950 million U.S. dollar in new high yield bonds. Chesapeake Energy plans to issue an additional 300 million U.S. dollars in 9.5 percent senior notes due 2015 with an original issue discount (OID) of 95.07. Forest Oil aims to...
- Three New HY Issues Price for $1.3B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that Chesapeake Energy, Forest Oil and HCA priced more than 1.3 billion U.S. dollar in new high yield bonds in February 2009. Chesapeake Energy issued a 310 million U.S. dollar add-on tranche of 9.5 percent senior notes due 2015 with an original issue discount (OID) of 97.75....
- Floating-Rate HY Bonds Popular, For Now. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p26
The article examines the current popularity of floating-rate high yield (HY) junk bonds, which comprised 2.3 percent of junk bond total issuance so far in 2014, compared with just 0.42 percent in 2013. Topics mentioned include the features and trade-offs of floating-rate bonds, and the issuance...
- US Energy Deals Boost High-Yield Issuance. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p64
The article reports that the corporate debt-refinancing issues in the energy industry have helped to increase activity in the high-yield bond market in the U.S. According to Dealogic company that the totaled global debt capital market volume was 429 billion dollars. The Chesapeake Energy corp....
- CORRECTION. // Fortune International (Europe);3/3/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p6
A correction to the "Best Companies to Work For" list from the February 4, 2008 issue is presented.