- Vale. // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p108
Focuses on Peter Hall and his abilities in architectural circles. Winner of the Sulman Award; Hall's background.
- Downtown's pied piper a realist. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/02/96, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p9
Profiles Peter Hall, president of the San Diego Centre City Development Corporation. INSET: Snapshot..
- Citi Commercial Card in 50th Nation. Wade, Will // American Banker;8/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 117, p9
Citigroup Inc.'s global transaction service for commercial credit cards in South Africa is noted.
- Fraud Fighter. Wolfe, Daniel; Sposito, Sean // American Banker;10/27/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 165, p4
The article discusses efforts by the Australian operations of financial-services firm Citigroup Inc. to thwart online fraud.
- Citibank Canada signs on to use Sanchez's system. // American Banker;5/30/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 103, p12
Reports on Citibank Canada's plan to use software to enhance retail banking operations and support new personal computer banking channels.
- Citi is second adviser for road scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/9/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p15
The article presents information about the Department of Transport of Abu Dhabi, which has hired Citigroup Inc. for its highway project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Citigroup seen wiping dealmaking slate clean. Timmons, Heather; Fraser, Katharine; Ring, Niamh // American Banker;4/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 65, p5
Discusses the merger agreement named Citigroup, unveiled on April 6, 1998, by Citicorp and Travelers Group. Perception of the deal by rival financial services companies; Details on Citigroup, the merged concern; Statement by Citicorp's chairman John S. Reed.
- Citigroup merger partners are facing an unprecedented job of integration. Bird, Anat // American Banker;4/24/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 77, p7
Focuses on the unprecedented job of integration facing the Citigroup merger partners. Indication that banking industry consolidation has gone into hyperdrive; Speculation as to what is driving large banks and insurance companies to negotiate huge transactions; Details on the year 2000 challenge...
- Indian Police Investigate Citi Employee. // American Banker;12/29/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 200, p2
The article reports that police in India are investigating several persons including an employee of a local branch of financial-services firm Citigroup Inc. in connection with suspicious transactions.