Price Talk on Borgata Bonds Up to 10.25%
- Greektown Prices $425M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/3/2014, p14
The article reports on the senior secured, second-lien notes sold by Greektown Casino LLC. It notes that the Detroit, Michigan-based casino operator sold $425 million in 8.875% senior secured, second-lien notes due 2022. It states that the price of the bond is at par and below price talk of 9%...
- Smart Money Was on Gaming Last Week. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;03/20/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p1
Reports the increase of cash flow in the gaming sector in the United States. Impact of gaming sector consolidation trends on high yield bond investors; Increase of bond prices due to the announcement of MGM Grand Inc. to acquire Mirage Resorts Inc.; Restrictions on the construction of casinos;...
- Calif. Development Agency May Help Finance Indian Resorts. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p36
Reports that California Statewide Community Development Authority (CSCDA) would vote for a policy that would allow it to serve as a conduit bond issuer to sell tax-exempt debt for tribal casino projects. Submission of application by Cabazon Band of Mission Indians to sell debt on tribe's...
- Trump Captivates US With Upcoming Deal. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p12
Provides information on the proposed bond offering from Trump AC Hotel & Casino.
- Trump Captivates US, Europe Looks to Crossovers. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the high yield bonds offered by Trump AC Hotel & Casino in Europe. Amount of the two-tranche deal; Role of Deutsche Bank; Use of the proceeds to refinance debt and extend maturities.
- Detroit Wants to Sell, But State Aid, Casino Taxes Intrude. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p34
Reports the plan of Detroit, Michigan to sell tax general obligation bonds to market. Consideration of the effects of reduced state aid; Operation agreement with casinos; Reasons behind the delay in the bond pricing.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p33
Presents number of issued bonds and their values in the United States as of November 25, 2002.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p24
Presents a chart depicting the bond issuance in the U.S. as of December 11, 2003. Purpose of bonds; Price of bonds; Expected sales date of bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for April 20, 2001 . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-41
Presents information on general obligation bond prices in the U.S. as of April 20, 2001. Long term price of California Series 2000 obligation bonds; Intermediate price of New York City Series 2000A; Information on Clark County, Nevada Series 2000 obligation bonds.