Tenet Sells $600M in HY for Tender
- Tenet Plans $600M HY Deal for Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p40
The article reports on the plan of Tenet Healthcare to issue high yield bonds amounting to 600 million U.S. dollars.
- HIGH YIELD SECONDARY GAINERS & LOSERS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/1/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p10
A chart is presented that lists the top gainers and losers on secondary high yield bonds as of June 27, 2013, including top gainers Masco Corp., Verso Paper Holdings LLC and Gymboree Corp. and top losers Tenet Healthcare Corp., Exco Resources Inc., and Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Six Issuers Add $4.25B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p6
The article reports that six companies added 4.245-billion U.S. dollars to the U.S. junk bond primary forward calendar on October 8, 2012. Leading the group are Hertz's 1.2-billion U.S. dollar offering and CenturyLink's 1-billion U.S. dollar split-rated deal which are expected to price in...
- Three Companies Ready New Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/1/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that three companies are preparing their respective high yield bond issues amounting to 1 billion U.S. dollars. Tenneco will be issuing senior unsecured notes totaling 500 million U.S. dollars. Valeant Pharmaceuticals is planning to use proceeds to repurchase debt and for...
- Hertz Leads $2.72B Day in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p14
The article reports that four companies sold 2.72 billion U.S. dollars in new junk bonds in the U.S. high yield market on October 8, 2012. Hertz Global Holdings topped the offerings with the issuance of 1.2 billion U.S. dollars in a 2-part bond deal. Tenet Healthcare sold 800 million U.S....
- Four Cos Issue $1.92B in New HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p28
The article reports that Abengoa, Tenet Healthcare, FLY Leasing and Tembec priced 1.92 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds in the primary market on September 24, 2014. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the 1.92 billion-dollar offerings, where the proceeds will be used, and the...
- Tenet takes, then gives back to Nashville. // AHA News;1/27/97, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has agreed to a joint venture with Baptist Hospital to provide services in Middle Tennessee.
- Opposition to sale of Catholic hospital grows. // AHA News;10/27/97, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the criticisms to the plans of Tenet Healthcare Corp. to sell the Saint Louis University Hospital.
- Fight over hospital sale shifts from religion to mission. Weinstock, Matthew // AHA News;12/22/97, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p1
Focuses on the concerns over the sale of Missouri-based Saint Louis University Hospital to Tenet Healthcare Corp. Charitable mission of the hospital; Questions over the selection of Tenet as investor for the hospital.