- Pride International to Price $1.2B Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p7
The article reports on the plan of Pride International to sell bonds totaling 1.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Pride building drillship for Angolan prospects. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Nov97, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p22
Reports that Pride International will construct a dynamically positioned drillship for Elf for the drilling development in the Girrasol and Dalia fields offshore Angola. Cost of the rig; Revenues expected by Pride.
- CBI May Seek U.S. Help In Judge Payoff Case. // India -- West;11/23/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, pA42
The article informs that India's Central Bureau of Investigation, a governmental agency, is planning to send judicial requests to the U.S. in connection with its investigation into the alleged bribe of 500,000 U.S. dollars received by customs judge Gowri Shankar from Pride International Inc.
- Former land drilling contractor makes a play for deepwater. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Jul99, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p80
Focuses on Pride International Inc., a South Texas-based land rig contractor that have ventured in deepwater oil drilling. Revenue reported by Pride in 1998; Discussion on the technique used by Pride in making a move in the deepwater drilling; Information on the deepwater drillships that are...
- Pride Africa preparing for riser recovery. Furlow, William // Offshore;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p22
Reports that the Pride Africa ultra-deepwater drillship has received several lucky breaks in the wake of its loss of BOP and riser in November 1999. Statement issued by Gary Casswell, vice president, Eastern Hemisphere for Pride International; Recovery efforts launched by Pride Africa; Plan of...
- Drilling companies strategize to navigate a capricious marketplace. Maksoud, Judy // Offshore;Apr2003, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p96
Reports on the strategies of petroleum drilling companies to remain competitive despite the attitude of oil companies not to invest in exploration drilling. Rowan Cos.' budget for 2003; GlobalSantaFe's increase in spending for 2003; Pride International's securing of contracts for assets worldwide.
- Ratings Movers: TNP Up On Pending Acquisition/Calpine Lowered. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that issuers in the energy sector dominated the ratings movers chart for May 2005. Moody's Investors Service boosted its debt ratings of TNP Enterprises Inc. , including its ratings on the company's $110 million term loan, which it raised two notches to Ba2 from Bl. Pride...
- Ratings Movers. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p8
The article presents statistical information on a selection of bank debt rating changes between May 6, 2005 and May 12, 2005 in the U.S. Data includes information on upgrades and downgrades in the loan sector. Some of the companies listed are Nextel Partners Operating Corp., Pride International...
- Two Energy Stocks Implement Direct-Purchase Plans. // DRIP Investor;Mar2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p2
This article reports that Pride International Inc. and Williams Cos. Inc. have implemented direct stock purchase plans. Pride International provides onshore and offshore drilling and related services in more than 30 countries, operating a fleet of 323 rigs. The stock price has benefited nicely...