Banks Shop $500M TL for Clopay Ames True Temper
- Investors Cheer $800M Live Nation TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p24
The article reports on the broad support shown by investors to the 800 million dollar term loan B that was granted to concert promoter Live Nation. According to sources, the banks JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank will commence marketing the loan in the last week of April 2010. The loan...
- Banks Prep $950M TL for Theme Park Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p12
The article discusses the plan of a bank consortium to launch a 950 million U.S. dollars worth of term loan to aid Blackstone Group in acquiring Anheuser-Busch InBev's U.S. theme parks. The bank consortium is composed of Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, and Mizuho. It is...
- Few Investors to Ride Busch's TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p14
The article reports on the launch of a 1 billion Australian dollars term loan B by a group of investors to finance the acquisition of Busch Entertainment Corp, the theme park operator in the U.S. owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev, by Blackstone Group. The banks involved are Bank of America Merrill...
- Dividend Deals Keep on Coming. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p20
The article examines several dividend-related loans recently marketed by banks. Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are marketing a term loan B backing CareStream Health's refinancing and dividend recapitalization at Libor plus 350 basis points (bps). Meanwhile, a...
- Price Talk Set on Evergreen $225M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p30
The article reports that Goldman Sachs has set the price negotiation on the 225 million U.S. dollars term loan of Evergreen International Aviation which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of existing debt.
- Goldman Talks Price on Sapphire's $350M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p16
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs has set price talk on the 350 million U.S. dollars term loan B of electric company Sapphire Power Finance expiring in 2020.
- Goldman, Wells Shop $100M TL for vAuto Acqusition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on a 100 million U.S. dollar add-on term loan offered by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo for the acquisition of vAuto by Autotrader.com.
- GS Sets Price Talk on Toys "R" Us' $985M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p19
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Goldman Sachs for the term loan B amounting to 985 million dollars issued by toys developer Toys "R" Us Property Co.
- Mixed views on UGL. // BRW;3/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p80
The article reports on the mixed reviews that UGL get such as a report from Goldman Sachs & Co. that it would achieve a 22% earnings per share growth in 2011 and another from Deutsche Bank AG which detects possible weakness in the infrastructure area.