Pride International to Price $1.2B Drive-By
- Pride Prices $1.2B in Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p9
The article reports on the 1.2 billion U.S. dollar bond issue from Pride International.
- DT launches bond offering to pay for 3G. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p8
Focuses on telecommunication carrier Deutsche Telekom's issuance of global corporate bonds.
- Slot machine co. could hit jackpot. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the outlook for the slot machine manufacturer, International Game Technology's bond portfolio.
- El Salvador corporate appeals to HY. Wirz, Matthiu // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p3
Announces El Salvador Energy Holdings' plan to issue the country's first corporate bond in the international capital markets.
- HVB Puts Forth Full Court Press. Gregory, Michael // High Yield Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Bayerisch Hypo-und Veriensbank's plans to shop collateralized bond obligations to investors in June 2000.
- Structured finance bonds more stable than corporates, Fitch study says. // Asset Securitization Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the structured finance (SF) bonds investors and market players. Stability of SF bonds compared to corporates; Evaluation on the transition ratings for SF on the actual downgrades by Fitch analysts; Characterization of strong economic growth and rapid home price appreciation.
- Desc pulls deal, KC goes guaranteed. Wirz, Matthieu // High Yield Report;07/26/99, Vol. 10 Issue 30, pN
Reports on the bond issues of Mexico's highly-rated corporations in the new issues market.
- Eurodollar Bonds, Alternative Financing for U.S. Companies: A Correction. Kidwell, David S.; Marr, M. Wayne; Thompson, G. Rodney // Financial Management (1972);Spring86, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p78
Presents a correction to the article "Eurodollar Bonds: Alternative Financing for U.S. Companies," by D. S. Kidwell, M. W. Marr and G. R. Thompson, published in the 1985 issue of "Financial Management."
- New muni issues priced aggressively; secondary bonds mostly unchanged. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30845, p2
Focuses on the prices of municipal issues and secondary bond market in United States. Remarks of investors and traders on imposed prices; Performance of companies in bond market; Implications of municipal prices for financial status of companies.