Pet Supplies Plus TL Launches Thursday
- Pet Supplies' $85M TL Repricing Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the launch of an 85 million U.S. dollar term loan repricing effort by BNP Paribas for Pet Supplies Plus, which is still seeking to reprice loans syndicated for the company in September 2010.
- GE, BNP Shop $97M TL for BHI Energy. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p10
This article focuses on the marketing started by GE Capital and BNP Paribas for a term loan that will help finance the buyout by Harvest Partners of BHI Energy.
- Banks Prep $365M CF for Securus LBO. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p34
The article reports that BNP Paribas and GE Capital Markets are arranging 330 million U.S. dollar term loan package to back private equity firm Castle Harlan's acquisition of Securus Technologies.
- GE, BNP Market USIC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
The article reports on the 113.5 million term loan issued by GE Capital and BNP Paribas to support the acquisition by Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System of Carmel, Indiana-based U.S. Infrastructure Corp. (USIC) from Kohlberg & Co.
- Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and Jeffries arrange a term loan B costing 2.27 billion U.S. dollars backing the merger between Valeant and Biovail. Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS market a retooled debt package...
- BNP Paribas Shops Tinnerman Palnut Buyout line. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p2
Reports that BNP Paribas SA is leading a credit for Ares Management in support of the private equity firm's acquisition of Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products. Term loan; Pricing; Amount of revolver.
- Banks Ready $500M TLB for RehabCare. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p11
The article reports on the preparations being made by a bank consortium to launch a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan B for RehabCare Group, a provider of rehabilitation services for health care facilities based in Saint Louis, Missouri. Price negotiation on the loan is at London interbank...
- MD Beauty Seeks Another Divi Recap. // Bank Loan Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the addition of a multi-million loan to the dividend recapitalization deal of BNP Paribas SA for growing personal care company MD Beauty in the U.S. Aim to expand the company's existing term loan and upsize its second lien term loan; Figures representing the amount of the term loan...
- It's Time For A Divi Deal At Eight O' Clock Coffee. // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the acquisition of a dividend recapitalization deal for Eight O' Clock Coffee by BNP Paribas SA. Terms of the deal; Allocation of proceeds from the deal.