Banks to Market $350M TL for EVERTEC Thursday
- Banks Market $354M EVERTEC Repricing Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p25
This article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to conduct syndication of a term loan B for EVERTEC.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Savvis Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
The article reports that a price talk was established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley on a 550 million dollar term loan for Savvis, a Saint Louis, Missouri-based information technology (IT) company.
- Munis Flat in Light to Moderate Secondary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p2
The article offers information on the status of the securities trading for October 20, 2010 in Mississippi. It states that the taxable debt of Mississippi has been priced by Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. at 650.7 million dollars. Meanwhile, the taxable and tax-exempt debt of Triborough Bridge and...
- Penny-Wise, But... Berry, Kate; Hochstein, Marc; Lepro, Sara // American Banker;6/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p7
The article reports that Morgan Stanley and Bank of America have agreed to pay a combined $22 million for their failure to properly check U.S. Justice Department records before foreclosing on the houses of members of the U.S. military.
- B of A Hires MSDW Investment Exec. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;1/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 20, p2
Reports that Bank of America Corp. had hired executive Alan Schroder from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. to be president of the individual investor group. Career background of Schroder; Job responsibilities of Schroder.
- Banks Talk Price on EVERTEC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p32
The article reports on the price talk between Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley for the term loan for EVERTEC.
- Is B of A Preparing Big Retail Push? // On Wall Street;Apr2002, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p19
Discusses the significance of the mass transfer of Morgan Stanley executives for plans of Bank of America to engage in the retail brokerage business. Remarks of a Morgan Stanley source; Politics behind the resignation of Morgan Stanley Executive Vice President Alan Schroeder; Names of hirees of...
- Munis Little Changed Ahead of Break. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p10
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. in 2010. Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. has set 73.7 million dollars of student housing revenue bonds for the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has prepared 49.3 million dollars of utility...
- Q2'11 Earnings: Mixed Wirehouse Results as Wealth-Management Units Improve Sales. // Research;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p24
The article reports on the financial performance of companies related to financial industry in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2011. As reported, a net loss of 8.8 billion dollars has been posted by Bank of America Corp. as compared to a net income of 3.1 billion dollars for the same quarter...