General Growth Plans $1.3B Bond Deal
- General Growth Closes $1.5B TLA. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p20
The article reports that a term loan A (TLA) valued 1.5 billion U.S. dollars was secured by U.S. real estate investment trust General Growth Properties.
- GGP Bondholders Facing Challenges. // National Mortgage News;3/13/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p22
The article reports on the issuance of a sell recommendation by analysts at CreditSights for investors in the unsecured bonds of General Growth Properties Inc. in the U.S. Analysts predict a possible risk of the company's unsecured bonds. The bonds are susceptible to exposure to variable rate...
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- GGP pitching transactional trivia. MF // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 17, p79
Reports on GGP's having found some big-ticket takers for its hybrid entertainment/transactional merchandising format. Its weekly Sports Snapshot game show in 51 markets representing 42% of the U.S., according to Bob Horowitz, president of GGP.
- GGP Closes on Loan Extension. // National Mortgage News;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p8
The article reports on the announcement made by General Growth Properties Inc. that its joint venture subsidiary, Carolina Place LLC, will close on an extension of its 115 million dollars mortgage loan in Chicago, Illinois.
- General Growth lives up to its name and then some. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Jan96, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p36
Profiles Chicago, Illinois-based real investment trust General Growth Properties Inc. Acquisition of Homart Development Co.'s portfolio of regional shopping malls from Sears; Ownership and management of company by the Bucksbaum brothers; Public offering of stocks; Marketing strategies. INSET:...
- `Road' cleared in 80%. // Electronic Media;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports that the company GGP cleared the television program `Joel Siegel's Road to the Academy Awards' on more than 140 stations representing 80 percent of the United States.
- General Growth Properties FFO rises 31% in fourth quarter 1997. Henry, Randy // National Real Estate Investor;Mar98, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the financial performance of General Growth Properties Inc. for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1997.
- General Growth starts work on Michigan regional mall. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct96, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p8
Reports on General Growth Properties'(GGP) plan to build a mall in Grandville, Michigan. GGP's purchase of a property in Grandville; Company's plan to begin construction in early summer 1997.