Success and Failure in Technology Acquisitions: Lessons for Buyers and Sellers
- How Asset Management Can Save Itself. Reeve, Nick // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article focuses on ways in which asset management can be done successfully by asset managers. Topics discussed include need to develop proper investment strategy during product development; avoidance of overestimating demand, charging fees and high market expectations as advice from...
- BARREIRAS E FACILITADORES Ã€ INOVAÃ‡ÃƒO: O CASO NUTRIMENTAL S/A. Parolin, Sonia Regina Hierro; Vasconcellos, Eduardo; Bordignon, João Alberto // Revista de Economia Mackenzie;2006, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p13
The article addresses the use of an assessment model for Barriers and Facilitators to innovation (BFI), which was applied to 48 managers at Nutrimental S/A, and the analysis of its positive and negative implications that affected company competitiveness. The variables under study are: a)...
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND OTHER FACTORS INFLUENCING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE BASED ON QUESTIONNAIRE EXAMINATION. Králová, Maria; Šiška, Juraj // International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social ;2014, p135
The paper deals with factors influencing business performance and their effect size detection by Canonical Correlation and Regression Analysis. The paper has come to a very interesting conclusion concerning a significant positive impact of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) implementation on...
- Tripwire targets change control. Musich, Paula // eWeek;2/12/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p30
The article reports that configuration audit and control provider Tripwire Inc. is giving information technology (IT) a better handle on controlling configuration changes that can cause outages or compliance issues in the U.S. The company has launched on February 5, 2007 the latest release of...
- Where PDM pays off. Miller, Ed // Computer-Aided Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p92
Focuses on companies' implementation of product data management (PDM) technology to improve their product development processes. Includes International Business Machines Corp.'s (IBM) use of PDM for sharing data between groups; Schlumberger Measurement and Systems' use of PDM to improve the...
- Barriers to excellence and the politics of innovation. Hendry, John // Journal of General Management;Winter89, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on a new product development showing the connections between the marketing and research and development functions. Barriers to implementation of technological innovation; Creation of project identity and commitment; Problem of managing technological innovation from a political...
- A Christmas Story 2010. Leckart, Steven // Wired;Dec2009, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p60
A list of the developments/changes in the products people use is presented.
- 2002 BEST NEW PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR. Lang, Michelle // Design News;12/2/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p55
Introduces a series of articles about the 2002 'Design News' Best New Products of the Year.
- YOUR LIFE ONLINE: HEALTH MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY. Rigby, Jo // Management Today;Jan2010, p49
The author offers his prediction about the emergence of health management technology due to the launching of applications within mobile devices that monitor vital statistics.