OHIO: Lakewood Hospital Drops
- Moody's Pushes New Hampshire's Elliot Hospital's Outlook to Stable. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p28
Reports on stable ratings given to Elliot Hospital in New Hampshire by Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of July 11, 2003. Reason for the revised rating by Moody; Plan of the hospital to refinance its outstanding debt; Competitive position of the hospital in the state.
- INDIANA: King's Daughters Affirmed. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. of the Baa2 rating of King's Daughters' Hospital and Health Services in Madison, Indiana and revised the outlook from stable to negative.
- Summa Health Affirmed. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/30/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33624, p9
The article reports on the Baa1 rating set by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on Summa Health System due to its outstanding debt worth 361 million U.S. dollars in Ohio.
- Medical Center on Review. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p7
The article reports that Michigan-based Crittenton Hospital Medical Center's Baa1 rating has been placed under review for downgrade by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. because of a decline in the hospital's debt service coverage ratio below the required covenant provisions.
- WISCONSIN: Hospital Now Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p7
The article reports that the outlook on Meriter Hospital's A1 rating has been changed from stable to negative by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. ahead of its private placement of debt.
- Memorial Health Positive. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has rated the Memorial Healthcare hospital in Michigan Baa3.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Falling Deeper Into Junk. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p9
The article reports on the lowered rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Saints Medical Center of Lowell, Massachusetts from B1 to Caa1 after it and the for-profit Steward Health Care System LLC ended their merger discussions.
- IOWA: Mercy Downgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/29/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33919, p7
The article informs that the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of Mercy Hospital, Iowa due to its decreasing operating performance.
- Hospital Confirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating for debt issued in 1993 for the Thibodaux, Louisiana-based Regional Medical Center by LaFourche Parish Hospital Service District No. 3. Expectations of the rating agency from the hospital; Significance of the...