OHIO: Hilton to Anchor Lake Resort
- Hilton, MGM, Rio report strong earnings. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/28/97, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p31
Reports on the financial performances of Hilton Hotels, Rio Hotel and Casino and MGM Grand Inc. for the second quarter of 1997. Figures on the increased earnings of Hilton Hotels despite speculations of insufficiency of tourists; Factors influencing the earning increases; Factors contributing...
- Hilton, other big hotel chains benefit from rate increases. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p23
The article reports that Hilton Hotels Corp. and other hotel chains that cater to business travelers have been increasing room rates as demand at properties overcomes construction of new hotels. Hilton's profit has increased more than analysts expected on higher room rates. The hotel chain's...
- Viva Las Vegas. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/28/97, Vol. 239 Issue 4, p20
Details the plans of Hilton Hotels Corp. to construct a hotel casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Hilton Hotels tests tableside checkout. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/3/95, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p3
Reports that Hilton Hotels is testing Tableside Zipout Checkout at the O'Hare Hilton in Chicago, Illinois. Enabling of guests to complete the checkout process at breakfast, bypassing the front desk and avoiding a return trip back to their guestroom after dining.
- Hilton targets Biltmore for flagship role. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/1/96, Vol. 211 Issue 6, p62
Reports on Hilton Hotel Corp.'s interest in acquiring a management contract for Biltmore Hotel in Santa Clara, California.
- Hilton doubles Garden Inns goals. Seal, Kathy // Hotel & Motel Management;04/06/98, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p16
Reports that Hilton Hotels Corporation has doubled the number of Garden Inns to be opened by 2000 in the United States. Reason for the move; Rooming capacity of Garden Inns; Reason for the demand on middle priced rooms.
- Bollenbach pushes Hilton for continued success. Nozar, Robert // Hotel & Motel Management;05/21/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 9, p8
Reports the opening of the suite Hilton Times Square of the Hilton Hotels Corp. in New York, New York. Description of Stephen Bollenbach, president and chief executive officer on the hotel; Performance of Bollenbach in the company; Significance of the leadership of Bollenbach in the company...
- Hilton Hotels Corporation. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/20/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 9, p27
Features the Hilton Hotels Corp. in Beverly Hills, California. Details on the amenities of the hotel; Design of the hotel; Location of the hotel.
- Hilton promotes family fun. // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p2
Features the El Conquistador Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Purchase of the property by Hilton in 2002; Blend of facilities for meetings and family recreation; Improvement in leisure travel to the facility since purchase; Hilton's plans for promoting El Conquistador on a wide scale. INSET: Hilton...