Andrew Garvey Leaves Cain Brothers After Nearly 3 Years
- Cain Brothers offers full-service care to the health industry. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p38
Features New York-based full-service firm Cain Brothers Inc. Company background; Employees; Services offered; Targeted markets; Factors driving the company's success.
- Cain Adds Distressed Banker. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p11
The article announces the appointment of Michael Zarriello as a managing director at the investment banking firm Cain Brothers.
- Banc One buys stake in Cain Bros. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;10/27/97, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p68
States that the Banc One Capital Corporation of Columbus, Ohio has investing funds in Cain Brothers, a New York-based investment banking firm. How the alliance will be administered; Reasons for the investment; Comments from Dean Cain, partner and founder of Cain Brothers.
- Banc One in alliance with health care investment firm. Dutta, Mahua // American Banker;8/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 163, p13
Reports on Banc One Capital Corp.'s teamup with Cain Brothers, an investment bank based in New York specializing in the health care industry. Investment of Banc One in Cain Brothers' venture capital fund, CB Health Ventures; Client base of Cain Brothers; Teamup with a specialty player as how...
- Cain Bros. Plucks Three From Ziegler. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p6
Reports on Cain Brothers & Co.'s hiring of three long-term care specialists from health care rival Ziegler Capital Markets Group Inc. Michael Kane's appointment as investment banker at Cain Brothers' office in Chicago, Illinois.
- Cain Hires Restructuring Head. Tarbous, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p2
The article announces the appointment of Steven Rofsky as head of the restructuring group at Cain Brothers & Co.
- Zarriello Is Brought Aboard to Lead Distressed Credit Team at Cain Bros. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33591, p6
The article announces that senior banker Michael Zarriello has been hired by Cain Brothers & Co. LLC as managing director for its San Francisco, California office.
- Two leave Zeigler for Cain Brothers. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30441, p31
Reports on the departure of finance executives Joan Annett and Jay Sterns from Ziegler Securities Inc. to join Cain Brothers Inc. Annett's responsibility in coordinating Cain's strategic goals between its other offices Chicago, Illinois, Houston, Texas and New York; Sterns' focus on health care...
- Ziegler won't let key personnel losses affect its health. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p26
Highlights the outlook for the health care finance business of investment banking firm Ziegler Securities after losing key health care bankers to Cain Brothers & Co. Corporate history; Attempts to redefine operations; Noted health care bankers that got their starts in the firm; Implications of...