California's De La Rosa Adding Thiel to Sales and Trading
- Worst 3-Day Loss in a Quarter Century Tests Issuers. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;6/26/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33935, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the last week of June 2013. She mentions that the bond issuers has faced biggest three-day plunge in the primary market during the week. She also informs that the investment banker De La Rosa & Co....
- Wedbush Morgan Hires Thiel to Boost California Push. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33121, p8
The article announces that Bradford Thiel has been appointed as manager for municipal bond syndicate desk at Wedbush Morgan Securities.
- E.J. De La Rosa Adds Two in California. Walker, Susanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p6
Reports on E.J. De La Rosa & Co.'s hiring of municipal bond market veterans Joseph Yew and Matthew Hobbs to expand its business in California. Roles and responsibilities of the two executives.
- E.J. De La Rosa Gets Salomon Smith Barney's Amezcua. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p6
Reports that U.S.-based finance company E.J. De La Rosa & Co. has hired Raul Amezcua to serve as a principal in the firm's main office in Los Angeles, California. Previous positions held by Amezcua; Professional background of Amezcua; Business profile of the firm.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p28
Presents information on appointments and new ventures of different U.S.-based investment companies as of March 18, 2003. Executive appointed to the post of vice president in the sales and trading unit in the Los Angeles office of E.J. De La Rosa & Co.; Regional offices opened by Wells Fargo & Co.
- New-Issue Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p10
A table is presented which lists the competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, and negotiated bond offerings from lead managers JPMorgan Chase and Co., De La Rosa and Co., and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33760, p9
A table is presented which lists the competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, and negotiated bond offerings from lead managers JPMorgan Chase and Co., De La Rosa and Co., and Merrill Lynch and Co.
- Munis Unchanged; California Sells $1.5B of GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p2
The article reports on the stability of California's municipal market as of November 5, 2009 despite the state's issuance of 1.3 billion dollars general obligation (GO) bonds. The deal was with E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc. which consisted a 194 million dollar refunding debt and 1.1 billion new...
- FINRA Fines Another In Cal PSA Probe. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34045, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority has fined four firms a total of 290,000 dollars for violating municipal securities rules, including De La Rosa & Co., which was hit with a 200,000 dollars fine for using bond proceeds to reimburse itself for payments to a...