Fitch Lowers $220 Million of Kansas City Airport GARBs
- Kansas City rebuilding after Braniff bankruptcy. Fotos, C.P. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/4/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 23, p56
Discusses how airlines at Kansas City International Airport are rebuilding service following Braniff's bankruptcy and cancellation of service. Airlines adding flights; Load factors; Revenue loss; Delays.
- Buffalo Airways to operate new trans-Atlantic freighter. // Traffic World;9/20/93, Vol. 235 Issue 12, p30
Announces the start of Buffalo Airways airline company's freighter service from Kansas City International Airport to Europe. Effort by the airport to promote the region as a strategic alternative gateway for international shippers and forwarders.
- Kansas City, Mo., Voters Back Debt for Airport Expansion. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p6
Reports on the approval of bonds to finance the improvements at Kansas City International Airport. Securing of long-term lease with Trans World Airlines; Payment of the bond issue.
- KC International on the Hoof. Goyer, Robert // Flying;Jun2001, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the solution of the Kansas City International Airport authority in Missouri to get rid of birds and other critters that can pose a hazard to airport operations.
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.