Munis Firm a Bit as Minnesota Offers $865M
- Muni Prices Flat; Pa. Turnpikes Ahead. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/15/2015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were flat at mid-session, traders said, with yields on all maturities remaining unchanged.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33072, p27
The article offers news briefs related to bonds and municipal market. The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a $125,000 penalty to RBC Capital Markets Corp. for using bond proceeds. The state of California is cited to receive federal funds to avoid its issuance of revenue anticipation...
- Week Starts With a Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/3/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33054, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal market in the U.S. in 2009. As of February 2, traders disclosed a small decline of tax-exempt yields by about two or three basis points overall. In the two series general obligation bonds in Georgia, Merrill Lynch & Co. has priced the bonds...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p33
Presents data on securities trading in the U.S. compiled as of September 22, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Market Post: Fairfax County Prices; Muni Yields Unchanged. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/19/2015, p1
Muni yields were unchanged from Tuesday at midday, according to traders, as yields on some maturities were up as much as 5 basis points from Friday.
- Cold Turkey: Muni Market Will See Little Action Thanksgiving Week. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34414, p30
The article reports on the lowest amount of municipal bond issuance in a single week for 2015 as the November 26, 2015 Thanksgiving Day approaches. Topics include the estimated 784 million U.S-dollar issuance with only one deal greater than 100 million during the week, the issuances making up...
- Calif. Charter Scores 'Interest-Free' QSCB Deal. Saskal, Rich // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 28, p11
The article reports on the first qualified construction deal between High Tech High, an established charter school organization in San Diego, California and Qualified School Construction Bond (QSCB) program. The AAA transaction aims to add elementary and middle-school facilities to an existing...
- Puerto Rico Bond Sale Results in $28.1 Million Banks Fees. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p8
The article reports that Puerto Rico paid 28.1 million U.S. dollars to banks led by Barclays plc, Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital Markets, for the sale of municipal bonds on March 11, 2014.
- RBC Tackles Muni Industry, Heads for Record Year. Renick, Oliver // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p32
The article report on the record year for underwriter RBC Capital Markets with 7.7 percent or more than 13 billion dollars of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of September 9, 2013. The company attributed this success to high credit rating and good balance sheet to meet capital...