The economic costs of alcohol consumption in Thailand, 2006
- Sibling Interaction and Sibling Similarity for Alcohol Use. Rose, Richard J. // Alcohol Health & Research World;1998, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p140
Reports on the use of adoption studies to investigate the relative contributions of genetic and environmental influences on drinking behavior. Findings of studies on adoptive siblings; Information on a study that analyzed factors modulating sibling interaction and sibling similarity for alcohol...
- Drink to your health? Acosta, Kim; Potera, Carol // Shape;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p131
Presents information on three studies related to the physiological effects of drinking alcoholic beverages.
- ON MARGIN. // Finweek;6/19/2008, p98
A quiz concerning human beings' drinking behavior is presented.
- Think ABOUT THE SHAPE OF YOUR DRINKING GLASS. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jan2013, p16
The article reports that according to British experts, people drink alcohol twice as slowly from a straight glass than from a curved glass.
- TIP JAR. // Men's Health;Nov2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p88
The article presents tips for dealing with a friend who had overserved alcohol.
- HOW TO DO A BODY SHOT. // Ralph;Oct2009, p162
The article offers step-by-step instructions for doing a body shot.
- RAISE THE RIGHT GLASS. N. R. // Yoga Journal;Nov2015, Issue 278, p14
The article discusses a study by the University of Bristol researchers, which shows association between shape of the glass and intake of beer, with glasses with a curved design leading to faster drinking as compared to straight-sided ones, as with curve it looks like that there is more in the cup.
- Will you have a hangover? Anderson, Mary Christ // Self;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p26
A quiz concerning hangover is presented.
- Lose the booze! // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2016, p142
The author discusses the benefits of reducing one's alcohol intake including weight loss, a regenerated liver, and feeling better psychologically.