Mental health first aid training for high school teachers: a cluster randomized trial
- Red Cross seeks agency for first aid drive. Williams, Matt // Campaign;6/4/2010, Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the search by the British Red Cross for advertising agency to control campaign which will encourage secondary school children to learn the benefits of first aid.
- Lise Ã–ÄŸretmenlerine Verilen Temel Ä°lkyardïƒµm EÄŸitiminin EtkililiÄŸinin DeÄŸerlendirilmesi. Özyürek, Pakize; Bayram, Fatma; Beştepe, Gülbahar; Ceylantekin, Yeşim; Ciğerci, Yeliz; Çelik, Yasemin; Kuyucuoğlu, Nazmiye; Karaca, Şemsettin; Temel, Safiye; Ylmazer, Asuman // Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences;jun2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p183
This study was aimed to evaluate the efficiency of two days training given to the high school teachers working in Afyon city center. This study was performed in cluster sample method selected five high schools located in Afyonkarahisar city center between 01 September 2008-01 September 2009....
- ESTUDIO DE LOS FACTORES QUE INFLUYEN EN LA FORMA Y PROPIEDADES DE LOS CRISTALES Y PROPUESTAS PARA LOS ESTUDIANTES DE PROFESORADO DE SECUNDARIA EN GEOLOGÃA. Reyero, Carmen; Morcillo, Juan G.; Martín, Manuela; Martín, María T. // Avances en Ciencias e IngenierÃa;ene-mar2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p121
This paper is a study of the influence of different factors on the shape and properties of crystals and their importance to industry level. It consists of a literature review of how to change the shape of sodium chloride crystals: how to obtain a more soluble and easier handling product....
- EDUCATION PROGRAMS. // Canadian Student Review;Summer2015, p12
The article focuses on Canada's Centre for Education Programs seminars and workshops for high school students and teachers. Topics include the seminar for junior high school students called Economics is Everywhere! Applying Basic Concepts to Everyday Life, the seminar for senior high school...
- EDUCATION QUALITY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS: AN EXPERIMENT TO REDUCE THE AGE-GRADE GAP IN THE CITY OF RIO DE JANEIRO. Xavier, Alice; Canedo, Maria Luiza // Problems of Education in the 21st Century;2012, Vol. 40, p145
This article developes a critical reflection about a learning acceleration project facing the senior students of fundamental education. The project entitled Autonomia Carioca was prepared by a private institution and recently introduced in public schools of Rio de Janeiro, in the perspective of...
- Minor Psychiatric Morbidity in South African Secondary School Pupils. Peltzer, Karl // Psychological Reports;Oct99, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p397
Examines minor psychiatric morbidity among a sample of South African secondary school pupils. Inventories used; Percentage of the pupils who had a possible clinically significant psychological disorder; Contributing factors identified.
- NAMI Introduces Mental Health Education Program with "Real-Life" Perspectives. // Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services;Jan2014, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
No abstract available.
- The development and standardisation of a new interest questionnaire. Meyer, Johannes C. // South African Journal of Psychology;Mar98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p36
Describes the development and standardization of an interest questionnaire in the Western Cape, of South Africa. Use of the questionnaire among high school pupils; Composition of the questionnaire; Status of career counselling for the black population.
- Stigma toward schizophrenia among parents of junior and senior high school students in Japan. // BMC Research Notes;2011, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p558
The article offers information on a research that involves the analyses of the parents of junior and senior high school students, towards schizophrenia in Japan. It is mentioned that schizophrenia commonly occurred during adolescence and attitude of parents are important in devising educational...