Slipping on Ice Edge
- Glendale, Ariz., Clings to Ice Edge As Savior of Jobing.com Arena. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33331, p3
The article focuses on the issues concerning the plans to sell the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team to Ice Edge Holdings LLC in Arizona. It states that the city council has voted unanimously to accept an exclusive memorandum of understanding to negotiate an arena lease with Ice Age. However, it...
- Phoenix Coyotes. Gordon, Jeff // Hockey Digest;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p51
Presents information on the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team of the National Hockey League. Details on the teams' performance; Most outstanding player; Information on salaries.
- Phoenix Coyotes. Brown, Jerry // Sporting News;09/29/97, Vol. 221 Issue 39, pS-15
Focuses on the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. Win-loss record; Addition of hockey player Rick Tocchet to the team; Win of a franchise record 23 road games.
- Phoenix Coyotes. M.F. // Sports Illustrated;10/06/97, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p93
Focuses on the prospects of the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1997-1998 hockey season. When the last time that this franchise won a playoff series was; How Phoenix signed free-agent forward Rick Tocchet; Phoenix' lack of talent on defense, according to the author.
- Phoenix Coyotes. Weston, Steve // Sporting News;10/14/96, Vol. 220 Issue 42, pS-13
Features the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. Changes in the players' line up; Team's performance in the 1996 season; Factors affecting the team's performance.
- Glendale, Ariz., Seeking to Trim Bond Deal for Hockey Team Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/9/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33479, p3
The article reports on the move by the city government of Glendale in Arizona of finding solution to finalize the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes hocking team to businessman Matthew Hulsizer.
- ARIZONA: Glendale's Coyote Escrow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33329, p9
The article reports that the city government transferred 25 million dollars from the 415 million dollars of enterprise fund investment account to a special escrow account to keep the National Hockey League's Phoenix Coyote in its Jobing.com arena for the 2010-2011 season in Glendale, Arizona.
- What a concept--ice hockey in the desert. Salemme, Erika // Hockey Digest;Jan97, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the expectations about ice hockey in Phoenix, Arizona. Phoenix as a huge sports town; Advantage of the Phoenix Coyotes; Parallels between the Coyotes and the Florida Panthers; Marketing blitz for the Coyotes.
- Tax Vote Could Cost Glendale, Ariz., $23M Annually. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p3
The article reports that if voters reject 0.7 percent tax increase in Glendale, Arizona, the city will have to bear the cost of keeping the National Hockey League's (NHL) Phoenix Coyotes team.