CDIAC Staffer Returns as Executive Director
- Death of ex-Cofunds distribution chief Campbell. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;11/19/2009, p11
An obituary for Mark Campbell, former Cofunds Ltd. managing director of distribution, is presented.
- Historic moment. // Jet;8/28/95, Vol. 88 Issue 16, p65
Features trooper Mark Campbell, the first Black soldier to join the Sovereign's escort of the Household Cavalry in London, England and ride beside the Queen on State occasions. Background on Campbell.
- Springwall promotes Campbell. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p198
The article reports that Toronto, Ontario-based Springwall Sleep Products has promoted bedding industry veteran Mark Campbell to vice president of sales and marketing.
- CC chopped and fried. // Lawyer;1/5/2012, p52
The article offers information on the Clifford Chance Hanukkah party, which is one of the finest affairs in London, England along with the presence of banking head Mark Campbell, who is recognised by Tulkinghorn.
- Duo get CinemaStreet cred. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;2/8/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the partnership between film producer Danna Offenbach and investment banker Mark W. Campbell to form an independent production CinemaStreet in the U.S. in 2010.
- CAMPBELL OUT IN FRONT. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;6/3/2015, p31
The article reports on the victory performance of automobile racer Mark Campbell at the Swinging 60s racing tournament of racing club Classic Sports Car Club in Great Britain and presents results on various automobile racing tournaments.
- JUST LIKE: Riding a Bike. Pavlou, Stephanie Z. // O&P Business News;10/1/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p40
The article features Mark Campbell, an amputee who has learned a good deal on coping with the pain of a prosthesis. Campbell has been athletic before his amputation, and his brothers aided him to join in sports. According to Campbell, prosthesis never prevented him from doing anything he wanted...
- Xylem dedicates center to longtime employee. // Supply House Times;Aug2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the decision of Xylem Inc. to donate its newly renovated training center in Seneca Falls, New York to honor the late Mark Campbell, a 20-year Xylem veteran.
- IFA who aided multi-million-pound loan fraud is jailed. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;9/16/2010, p13
The article reports that Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) Mark Campbell of Oakwood Financial Management has been sentenced to five and a half years in jail at Birmingham Crown Court for falsifying mortgage applications in Great Britain.