Fitch Drops West Virginia Hospital, Though Cash Is on Hand
- Negative Outlook for Michigan Hospital. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p3
Reports on the decision of Standards & Poor's to downgrade its outlook on bonds issued for the Memorial Health Center of Owosso, Michigan. Negative outlook by Standards to the bonds; Financial problems affecting the medical center.
- Okla. DFA, Hillcrest Medical, Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p2
Reports that lowering of the ratings of the bonds of Oklahoma Development Finance Authority issued for Hillcrest Medical Center obligated group by the Standard & Poor's in the United States.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Downgraded Before $250 Million Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/14/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31160, p5
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Erosion of the liquidity of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- Baylor/Richardson Medical on Review. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31196, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's placement of the bond rating of Texas' Baylor/Richardson Medical Center on its watch list for possible upgrade.
- Pair of Downgrades Bode Ill for Struggling Hospital Sector. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p6
Reports on the downgrade of the bond ratings of Pascack Valley Hospital in New Jersey and Bay Medical Center in Michigan. Financial status of the hospitals; Net patient revenues.
- Motown hospital blues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30808, p1
Reports on decline of the bond rating of Detroit Medical Center Inc. Lose of an investment-grade rating; Financial performance of the company in 1999.
- Fitch Lowers South Fulton Medical Center Bonds to DD. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31088, p3
Reports on the downgrade of the bonds sold by Georgia's Tri-City Hospital Authority on behalf of South Fulton Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Effects of rising costs and services on the bond ratings.
- West Suburban Hospital Downgraded. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p25
Reports the downgrade of the bond rating for the West Suburban Hospital Medical Center in Oak Park, Illinois. Data on the operating loss of West Suburban for fiscal year 2001; Efforts of the hospital management team to reduce further operating losses.
- S&P Downgrades BMC, Ala. // Bond Buyer;02/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31084, p2
Reports on the rating of Montgomery, Alabama Special Care Facilities Finance Authority's outstanding bonds for Baptist Medical Center. Operational losses of the medical center.