New Jersey TTFA Looking to Outside Financial Adviser as Money Dwindles
- N.J. TTFA Set to OK Final $600M Under Its Current Financing Plan. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p3
The article reports on the expected approval of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) on the sale of its 600 million U.S. dollars of tax exempt revenue bonds.
- New Jersey Issues REP for TTFA Deal, Weighs GO Team. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p4
The article reports on the search of New Jersey for underwriting-selection processes for the Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) deal and general obligation refinancing.
- Fox calls for transportation investment, trust fund replenishment at symposium. George, Andrew // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p3
The article reports that New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner Jamie Fox has highlighted the need to replenish the Transportation Trust Fund and called for increase in investment in transportation infrastructure.
- N.J. TTFA Selling $600M After Appropriation Debt Downgrade. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p3
The article reports on the move of the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) in issuing 600 million of state appropriation-backed debt after Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded such bonds to A1 from Aa3.
- The elephant in the room. // njbiz;7/9/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p11
The article reports on the response of senior Republicans to the actions of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on borrowing from the Transportation Trust Fund to pay for current spending.
- Christie Weighs In on TTFA. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33489, p9
The article proposal of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to allocate funds worth 140 million dollars in fiscal 2012 that is intended to support the borrowing of the state's Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA).
- NEW JERSEY: TTFA Oks Mercadien as Auditor. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p9
The article reports on the continued review of the Mercadien PC with the financial statements for the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA), as the authority's board approved the outside financial auditor to appraise its books. Under the contract with the auditing firm, TTFA will...
- Munis Stay Weaker; Rest of N.J. TTFA Deal on Hold. HERMAN, JACK; SEYMOUR, DAN // Bond Buyer;4/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33106, p2
The article offer business developments in the U.S. It notes that the municipal market is still weaker while the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority puts on hold its institutional pricing and moves it to the day-to-day calendar. The Goldman Sachs & Co. has priced and repriced its...
- Block That DIVERSION. Leach, Peter T. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/19/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p4
The author reflects on the issue of Harbor Maintenance Tax (HMT) which assesses an ad valorem tax of .0125% on an import container that lands at a U.S. port to fund U.S. port maintenance. Federal Maritime Commission report noted that HMT averages 109 dollars per 40-foot container, enough to...