Manufacturing Index Dips To Lowest Level This Year
- Association News: BRIEFS. // Metal Center News;Feb2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p92
The article provides updates regarding the economic activity in the manufacturing sector as of January 2010 in the U.S.
- Economy Grows Again. // Metal Center News;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p48
The article reports on the increased of the economic activity in the manufacturing sector in March 2010, according to the Manufacturing ISM Report on Business from the Institute for Supply Management in Tempe, Arizona.
- ASSOCIATION NEWS: BRIEFS. // Metal Center News;Aug2009, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p48
The article offers two news briefs related to the steel industry in the U.S. The Manufacturing ISM Report On Business noted that the economic activity in the manufacturing sector failed to flourish in July 2009. The Precision Metalforming Association Business Conditions Report noted that...
- Manufacturing Activity Expands Again. // Official Board Markets;12/3/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the expansion of the economic activity in the manufacturing industry in November 2011 for the 28th consecutive month in the U.S.
- U.S. Manufacturing Growth Surges in November. // Chemical Week;12/10/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 44, p6
Reports on an increase in U.S. manufacturing activity in November 2003 according to the Institute for Supply Management. Comparison of rates in Purchasing Managers Index in the industry; Factors that affect manufacturers' inventories; Indications of positive economic results for 2003.
- Factory activity index weak. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/24/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of financial information services provider Markit Ltd.'s factory activity index in September 2015.
- New Orders, Production, Employment Grow Inventories Decline. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Apr2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p9
Presents information on a report about the economic activity in the U.S. manufacturing sector in February 2004, issued by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Manufacturing Business Survey Committee. Decrease in the ISM Production Index; Increase in the ISM Employment Index; Value of the...
- March ISM Report On Businessï¿½ PMI at 62.5%, New Orders, Production, Employment Grow. // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the economic activities in the U.S. manufacturing sector as of March 2004. Developments in the manufacturing sector according to a report issued by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) in May 2004; Growth in the employment index of the ISM; Decrease in the inventories index of...
- Industry News. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p10
The article presents news briefs on the manufacturing sector as of February 1, 2006. Haas CNC machines built, sold and shipped by Haas Automation Inc. at its manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California in 2005 has increased from 2004. Trumpf Inc. announced plans to expand its North American...