HIGH STAKES BROKER
- THE CANCER ERODING PUBLIC PERSONNEL PROFESSIONALISM. Shafritz, Jay M. // Public Personnel Management;Nov/Dec74, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p486
Focuses on the practices of public personnel administration that erodes the budding professionalism and spirit of the personnel establishment. Prostitution; Illegal patronage; Perversion.
- It's culture that really counts. Cheese, Peter // People Management;Jul2016, p5
The article discusses issues concerning the importance of positive working cultures in Great Britain. Topics covered include the role of the human resources department in initiating efforts to improve corporate culture and the interest of the Financial Reporting Council and Financial Conduct...
- THE ONLY WAY IS HR. Scott, Anna // People Management;Oct2011, p38
The article focuses on the transformation of the human resources (HR) department of Essex County Council (ECC) in Great Britain. Keir Lynch, executive director of transformation and HR department head at ECC, was tasked with transforming the HR department in one year for it to be instrumental in...
- First auto-enrollers less likely to wait for staging date. Lovewell, Debbie // Employee Benefits;8/5/2013, p2
The article reports on a research conducted to human resource (HR) and benefits professionals in Great Britain which examines their actions towards employees with or without automatic enrolment pension plan in 2013.
- ADMINISTERING A DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES: AN INTERGOVERNMENTAL JUNGLE. Lotz, Aileen R. // Southern Review of Public Administration;Sep78, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p170
Discusses the forms that personnel departments take in local governments in the United States. Welfare-oriented agency; Umbrella-type organization; Emphasis of personnel departments on intergovernmental relationships; Distinction of the personnel department from more traditional government...
- EFFECTS OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ON THE ORGANIZATION USING THE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS. Fucec, Adela Anca; Verboncu, Ion // Metalurgia International;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p116
This paper aims to find the local effects engaged by implementing knowledge management in companies. These effects and the way they unfold will be studied at the level of the five managerial subsystems of the organization, by terms of four factors we have found to be determinant in regard to...
- Knowledge Management: an Analysis From the Organizational Development. Gonzalez, Rodrigo Valio Dominguez; Martins, Manoel Fernando // Journal of Technology Management & Innovation;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p131
This research develops a theoretical framework on the implications of the organizational characteristics on the knowledge management (KM). The organizational characteristics are handled in this work as constructs, as they are complex concepts. This paper is based on a theoretical research,...
- Integrate expectations. // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p48
The article focuses on a discussion paper on managing people across networks available on website of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The paper is based on a research conducted at Manchester Business School on behalf of the CIPD and the Department of Health of Great...
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;8/25/2009, p6
No abstract available.