- Saniflo reach their silver jubilee. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2004, p38
Features the several products manufactured by Saniflo company. Introduction of the Sanicompact, a systemless WC with an in-built macerator pump; Features of Sanitop which can accommodate waste from showers , baths and bidets; Product design of the Sanivite unit that can resist the hot water...
- Modern HR and sweeping reforms help to cut police force sick days. // Personnel Today;1/14/2003, p4
Focuses on the annual report of Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary (HMIC) on the percentage drop in working days lost per officer due to sickness between 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 in Great Britain. Reason for the decline in sick leaves; Decline in number of police officers retiring on...
- UNIVERSAL SICK PAY COVERAGE ADOPTED IN DENMARK. // Monthly Labor Review;Jul73, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p49
Reports on key issues and developments relevant to the universal sick pay coverage adopted in Denmark compiled as of July 1973. Extension of the sick pay coverage to all income earners; Beneficiaries; Coverage requirements; Features of the sick pay system; Implications on labor and employee...
- Ministry's sick leave remedy under fire. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on the proposal of Czech government on sick leave issues. Changes in sick-leave payments; Percentage of salary received by employees during leave of absence; Effect of the existing system on employees with high salary.
- Changes to sick-pay plan. // Accountancy;Apr1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1052, p18
Reports on the British government's plan to make employers responsible for the first eight weeks of statutory sick-pay benefits to their employees.
- Employers feel most ills of sick-leave plan. Gabrielsen, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p8
The article presents the author's views on an initiative in which Ohio employers would be required to give their employees a minimum of seven sick days per year. He informs that people in Ohio are the third-most taxed in the U.S. He says that many manufacturers have left Ohio because the cost of...
- Auxiliary cops in malls able to create safer environment. SHARIF, AIZAT // Malay Mail;10/18/2012, p2
The article reports on the deployment of auxiliary policemen in shopping malls in Malaysia to provide a safer environment.
- San Diego report: All tearoom users got the eye. Wargo, Douglas A. // Advocate;11/6/74, Issue 150, p22
Reports on the observation of male customers using sinks and urinals inside a men's restroom of a departmental store in San Diego Mission Valley Shopping Center, May Co. San Diego, California by police squad. Involvement of men in acts of sodomy, oral copulation and lewd activities in the...
- High sick rates for Kent Police. // Personnel Today;2/12/2008, p2
The article reports that Kent Police, Kent, England has defended its absence rate following a report revealing that almost 10% of officers take more than 28 days off sick every year. The force released figures under the Freedom of Information Act, showing that more than 300 workers were sick for...