Co-op Group to invest in training young people
- Age-old problem for apprenticeships. // Recruiter;6/15/2011, p12
The article reports the launch of apprentice academy by Co-operative Group Ltd. of Great Britain. It states that the apprentice academy expects to create around 2,000 jobs in three years and depicts that age-related funding, gender and status of vocational education are hindrance in...
- Co-op closes CheLston and Portbury as Avonmouth DC opens. // Motor Transport;10/29/2012, p1
The article informs that Co-operative Group Ltd. has announced to close down its two stores in two cities including Chelston, Somerset and Portbury, Bristol because the company will open another store in Avonmouth, England.
- Food values star in Co-op ad campaign. // Meat Trades Journal;12/10/2010, Issue 21, p4
The article focuses on the new multi-million pound food campaign of the Co-operative Group Ltd. which will be launched in Great Britain in January 2011.
- Leadership scheme key to keeping Co-op talent. Churchard, Claire // People Management;5/20/2010, p10
The article reports on a talent programme created by the Co-operative Group in Great Britain in 2010, aimed at determining future leaders and avoiding potential loss of key employees to headhunters.
- Co-op opens superstore. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/3/2003, Issue 2553, p8
Reports on the opening of a superstore by Co-Operative Group in Manchester, England. Schedule of the business operation; Cost of the building construction.
- STRENGTH IN UNITY. Rankin, Yvonne // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/3/2003, Issue 2553, p13
Focuses on the trading group formed by the Co-operative Group in the travel industry in Great Britain. Cost associated with the formation of the Co-operative Travel Trading Group; List of the members of the group; Goal of the group.
- Addleshaws, Pinsents, TLT makeCo-op panel. Dowell, Katy // Lawyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p3
The article reports that Addleshaw Goddard, Pensent Masons and TLT secure places in the Co-operative Group Ltd. as primary legal advisers to Co-op subsidiaries in Great Britain.
- Co-op to open new depot. // Motor Transport;9/20/2010, p6
The article offers information on the plans of Co-operative Group Ltd. to open a new distribution center in Avonmouth, England to replace three existing facilities.
- Co-op starts media review. // Marketing (00253650);3/10/2010, p3
The article reports on the media planning review worth 60 million pounds conducted by Co-operative Group Ltd. in Great Britain.